SMB tog meet April 5th (Thursday): Fenwick Colliery

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayesane

Date: Thursday, 5th April.
Meet: The wagon way which runs along side the complex @ 8:00pm

If you fancy it put your name down. If you drive and can offer lifts to other togs please help save the environment. :cool:

I'm in. Mother thinks it's sweet I'm taking her for lunch on her birthday rather than going round on the night time. Mwhahahahahaha :evil:

Steeeeed said:
I'm in. Mother thinks it's sweet I'm taking her for lunch on her birthday rather than going round on the night time. Mwhahahahahaha :evil:

:lol: Lenser? I've got coloured gels for yer if need marra.

I'm in btw.

clyde said:
i'm in, looks like a great location!

It's got nowt on steetly for sheer scale like but it's got a load of possibilities.

which did u get steed? ive got a p7 and k3 sweet bit of kit , might come depending

nathanrichSAFC said:
which did u get steed? ive got a p7 and k3 sweet bit of kit , might come depending

Think it's the L6 mate. Beam range of about 600 feet. That'll dee for me!!!

I've got a spare lenser if anyone wants to borrow it for the night :cool:

I'll come , if someone is giving lifts , ill chip in petrol money etc like

I like in Grangetown mate only a couple of minutes walk from the new road if your travelling that way like

I'll be driving from Durham through the tunnel if anyone needs a lift.

Any recommended gear, wellies etc??

I'll be driving from Durham through the tunnel if anyone needs a lift.

Any recommended gear, wellies etc??

It was dry and dusty when me and Paul went. We've had rain so i'm going to assume it'll be abit manky on Thursday - not sure if you will need wellingtons but old footwear that isn't plimsolls will do. I'll be putting the old Sambas on.

You'll need a remote shutter, and perhaps a hat.

clyde said:
we still up for this?

Was thinking about crying off after yesterday's hilarious weather, but it seems OK now. I could drive if you want, but my motor is a bit small :-( I could come down to you?

oROSSo said:
aye, I'm picking up Nathan anarl.....he's not a weirdo who will stuff me in my own car boot is he?!

Probably. And he'll have pics too :)

Nath is a nice lad, wouldn't say boo to a goose, never mind a 7 foot Hercules such as you Ross.

I'm defo up for it - check the forecast, it's best night of the week for it. It's clear, warm-ish and a full moon from 11pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back