SMB Photography Competition Round 4 - Obsolete. Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the ones I can see (some I can only see when they are archived as China blocks some sites) I would say Roger's is my favourite so far, I think it is a great idea, really follows the theme and is very well lit and composed. Hopefully not too many agree with me otherwise June will be 360 degree panoramas which I think he may win.

I am still struggling with my entry, I have a few options but I am not happy with any of them......guess it could be a last minute entry again

Went out with our lass and the dogs this morning down the fatfield and managed to get a canny pic of a submerged boat at low tide and now I'm in complete turmoil of which pic to post :lol:

I'd taken something similar to Roger's shot, although his was much better so I'll not be submitting that one.

4 days to go and I've finally sorted my shot, I think.

I had a similar one planned with the old VCR and original sky box

I think Ghost of EH7 might have posted on the wrong board

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=490675

My friend has the only 1924 Amilcar racer in existence and he asked me some time ago to photograph it.

Unfortunately it's currently locked in his friends garage and the guy can't get home due to being part of the clean up operation following the rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico.

I had the whole shoot mapped out in my head, the title was going to be Last Year's Model. (Consequently I've been humming I don't want to go to Chelsea to myself for most of April)

That's why I'm desperately looking for ideas for something else.

My friend has the only 1924 Amilcar racer in existence and he asked me some time ago to photograph it.

Unfortunately it's currently locked in his friends garage and the guy can't get home due to being part of the clean up operation following the rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico.

I had the whole shoot mapped out in my head, the title was going to be Last Year's Model. (Consequently I've been humming I don't want to go to Chelsea to myself for most of April)

That's why I'm desperately looking for ideas for something else.

Can't you take a leaf out of Spav's book and model it in pasta?

Not entirely sure this is eithermy best one or my favourite but I'm away for the next couple of days so I'm going with it.

Thought it was a great topic and have managed to get out about 6 or 7 times, so it has done me the world of good in terms of thinking about what I'm going to take.

I might post my other options up on another thread at the weekend.

You bassa! I was literally just picking my camera bag up before heading off to some train tracks to get some pictures for the competition!

Mine's up, but not a all what I wanted. Due to circumstances beyond my control, (sick pooch) I can't leave the house so had to resort to the light tent again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back