SMB Photography Competition Round 3 - Growth. Entries ONLY Here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar to tunstall birdman but I couldn't help but see something similar. Please bear that in mind when voting and give full credit to tunstall birdman for inspiring this idea of mine.

Sundance

Logon or register to see this image

Dance dance wherever you may be
I am the Lord of the Dance said he
And I lead you all, wherever you may be
And I lead you all to the dance said he

I don't get many votes :lol: but if anyone this month it's only fair to give any vote for me to tunstall birdman. I liked the idea and can't be arsed to think of anything else. ;)

My early effort

Bollix - can one of the mods bin the top pic (or delete the post and I'll try and post the correct pic this time :oops:)

Cheers mod - I'll try to be less of a gonk next month :oops:

Mod edit: :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dhown But Not Out

My photo has nothing to do with physical growth, instead, I tried to do something different and focus on economical growth.

The link between old and new. Money, and no money. Oil and no oil.

This photo was taken from the breakwater and shows an old dusty Dhow boat looking over the water at the ever changing sky line of Abu Dhabi.

I have really struggled this month and to be honest I think my entry is a piece of crap but I always planned to enter every month so have to sling something in. And I forgot I had date record on tbe pictures and canot be arsed to remove it.

Resting Tumbleweed

Low growth

Not had much chance to get out to find something decent to shoot, but thought this was interesting enough to throw in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back