SMB Monthly competition November: Best Shot of the Mon - Entries (ONLY) here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, the winner from last monyh was Andy M but he hasn't nominated a theme for this month so I chose this month's theme, and it is:

An open round.

Just submit your best pic of the month

Enjoy

Re: SMB Monthly competition November: Best Shot of the Mon - Entries (ONLY) here pl

Rosette Nebula narrow-band

Logon or register to see this image

The Rosette Nebula is a large, circular H II region located near one end of a giant molecular cloud in the Monoceros region of the Milky Way Galaxy. The open cluster NGC 2244 is closely associated with the nebulosity, the stars of the cluster having been formed from the nebula's matter. ;)

Re: SMB Monthly competition November: Best Shot of the Mon - Entries (ONLY) here pl

From a photographer's point of view, this is a terrible photo, but I could take a million photos this month, but I don't think any of them would make me smile as much as this has me made today.

C&C welcome if you wish.

My Daughter in the snow, taken about an hour ago. Eos500/sigma 10-20mm

C&C welcome.

took this yesterday morning, i think i'll settle on this as my pic of the month. C & C welcome. Cheers.

Best of friends

Hey all, I'm selecting this as my shot of the month. It's an alternative take on a portrait of me and my husky.

C&C welcome

Love Handle

C&C Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back