Smb games 4th july and 7th july

Status
Not open for further replies.

Id like to lodge a complaint, as i was threatened repeatedly with a severe beating if i got out to a switch hit admittedly
:lol:

He'd been out a while as well, Scott had faced 3/4 balls before he realised. :-D

I was in the zone :cool:, tho Edd was the first to notice, out off everyone on the pitch, but only after Andy started to take his guard :oops:

Well done to everyone. Mark and Will did will, Dale bowled very canny for a non bowler. Mick got Gary out cheap which was tree-mendous.

Absolutely everyone contributed with bat and ball to a very good win and an excellent performance all round.

Andy P - don't know which was funnier hitting the winning run with a crunching drive (still no feet movement though) or coming out without gloves, ya daft bampot "no I'll just bat. Muppetry of the highest order.

Brilliant just brilliant lads.

Turn the celebration up to 11 .

really good win last night and as everyone said great team effort.

Andy P what a tool, you would forget your head if it wasn't stuck on and then after forgetting your gloves,you were going to play on anyway, I'm all for taking one for the team but that is just stupid:lol:.

have to say scott was very cool at the end knocking them off. Everyone on the boundary had full faith in you's to do it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back