SMB Cricket team

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Belly

What's the crack, is it just people who play for houghton or do you only use that as a venue? I play for a team at under 18's, 4th's, 3rd's but I might be interested in playing for SMB to get more games in. Let is know lads, cheers.

So are you's all members at houghton cc?

You don't have to be a member. When a game is announced you just put your name down and wait for the team to be picked.You will get a game. All the lads are welcoming and its good crack.

looking down the board they need players for Tuesday and Wednesday. Get your name down.

Non-weekend playing players get preference over those that play either Saturday/Sunday for Houghton.

Just get your name down. Have a game next Wednesday.

TVOR is just jealous that he's not good enough for the SMBcc (neither am I like...)

You don't have to be a member. When a game is announced you just put your name down and wait for the team to be picked.You will get a game. All the lads are welcoming and its good crack.

looking down the board they need players for Tuesday and Wednesday. Get your name down.

Cancelled. 3s have a game.

You not up for playing Wednesday?

Non-weekend playing players get preference over those that play either Saturday/Sunday for Houghton.

TVOR is just jealous that he's not good enough for the SMBcc (neither am I like...)

I would like to but i'm working away. I will play again when I can.

Well I play for burnmoor 3rd's most weeks, and under 18's on a tuesday. Do you's just play friendlies?

Well I play for burnmoor 3rd's most weeks, and under 18's on a tuesday. Do you's just play friendlies?

We play in a midweek league with slightly relaxed/adapted rules. But friendlies on the whole aye.

Playing for other clubs is fine, it's just most SMB players have 'graduated' to playing for Houghton and the amount of players only playing for SMB has dwindled.

We play in a midweek league with slightly relaxed/adapted rules. But friendlies on the whole aye.

Playing for other clubs is fine, it's just most SMB players have 'graduated' to playing for Houghton and the amount of players only playing for SMB has dwindled.

Nee bother mate let is know the crack and i'll see if i can make a game or two, fastish bowler and decent bat

pkhap said:
He is still bitter from last season when a team of SMB misfits went to Brandon and hammered them.

Was actually asked to play this week but had to turn it down due to a long standing injury

pkhap said:
He is still bitter from last season when a team of SMB misfits went to Brandon and hammered them.

SMB misfits is correct

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back