SMB Addicts

So that people who get banned from here can go on there, post screenshots of this place, complain about posts on here and then proclaim that being banned from here is no big deal.

Then they sign back up on here with a new username.

That’s literally it.

yep, it seems to be (or was when i last looked) like a shit rehab facility 😁

Who is the admin for the group? To join, the question they ask is ‘are you a bellend? 😂
I think it was started by a woman from down Luton way, can't remember her name. Her other half is on here too, King of the Road or something similar. Dublass got involved somewhere along the line and maybe still is. She's canny unless you mention phlegm. Most of the modding that I've seen comes from a mod who is not one here and he's not overly heavy handed, quite lenient really considering who he's dealing with.

Its got fewer than 10 active posters/whiners, the remainder are really only members suffering from fomo (fear of missing out). Not forgetting @Cow who graces the place with his customary aplomb and elegance.

This thread is harder to follow than Westworld.

The question this as hoyed up for me is, which of Big Jeff or Niceonemarra is the Heedtheball reincarnation? Or are they the same poster?

Also if somebody can give me an who’s who of the latest names, or even better start a thread about it it’ll be appreciated because I can’t be boshed.
like I said strictly come handbags

I like(d) niceonemarra but he’s an obvious troll, pretending not to understand something to get a rise out of someone. It was surprising how many people fell for it.

I like(d) niceonemarra but he’s an obvious troll, pretending not to understand something to get a rise out of someone. It was surprising how many people fell for it.
I had nowt against him until he pretended he was in the navy and I know for a fact he wasn’t as I went to school,with him.

can't see any one being angry about being banned just @Big Jeff saying Roger been warned by some germans.

Interesting.

It is true that someone off here keeps filing abuse reports with our datacentre trying to get RTG closed down, and it is a complete pain. The reports are obviously about nothing so the Germans aren’t really interested but they have to follow protocol and forward them to me and I have to file a response.

I think it is only a matter of time before they file for an extradition order on the person filing the reports for wasting their time and resources. Needless to say, they have no desire to close us down as we pay them thousands of Euros of hosting fees!

Interesting.

It is true that someone off here keeps filing abuse reports with our datacentre trying to get RTG closed down, and it is a complete pain. The reports are obviously about nothing so the Germans aren’t really interested but they have to follow protocol and forward them to me and I have to file a response.

I think it is only a matter of time before they file for an extradition order on the person filing the reports for wasting their time and resources. Needless to say, they have no desire to close us down as we pay them thousands of Euros of hosting fees!
:lol:

He reckons the place is for the chop what with his complaints. Are you shitting yourself Marra? :lol:
:eek: f***ing hell, crazier then I remembered.
I’m top of the page :cool:

Last edited:
Interesting.

Ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back