SMB 2012 season thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleem Dar

Striker
Only one definitive date for a fixture so far, but a load should be confirmed tomorrow. We're playing in 2 leagues again this season- the Felling League where we should be looking to knock RWE off their perch ( ;) ) and defend the Cup; and we're also participating in the Vic Halom League (with a Cup probably). We finished bottom of this league last season, with 1 win and 1 tie so hopefully we'll improve!

Home games will, again, be played on a Thursday evening at Leyburn Grove. Owing to the league commitments it looks unlikely we'll be playing any home friendlies. I am still going to try and fit a few in, if I can.

Vic Halom League - Fixtures in 'rounds' order, dates TBC unless stated.

1. SMB vs RWE @ Houghton
2. SMB vs The Knights @ Houghton
3. NAS vs SMB @ TBC (East Rainton probably)
4. SMB vs KJ Old Boys @ Houghton
5. Brandon vs SMB @ Riggs Bowl
6. RWE vs SMB @ Houghton on Wednesday 27th June
7. The Knights vs SMB @ Belmont
8. SMB vs NAS @ Houghton
9. KJ Old Bys vs SMB @ Etherley CC
10. SMB vs Brandon @ Houghton

Felling League

All fixtures TBC.

As per last season, someone needs to volunteer to 'captain' each game; and therefore pick the side. Unless someone thinks they can 100% play most games and wants to volunteer now. Purcell? Scotch?

As per last season, someone needs to volunteer to 'captain' each game; and therefore pick the side. Unless someone thinks they can 100% play most games and wants to volunteer now. Purcell? Scotch?

again great work pepper,
i wouldnt mind having a crack at some captaining but tbh,Micks' quite right in letting any lads who want ago having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back