Smart Watches

its funny the reactions you get in shops using the watch to pay, some people think and express that its the coolest thing they've ever seen, other people just look at you like you're a complete cunt

Yes they still stare open mouthed as if you’ve just dropped in from an episode of The Jetsons
Ooh! Ooh! I actually saw someone pay with their phone on Sunday. 1st time in 8 months and 3rd time ever!

You need to get out more like Dave ;)

i've got one of them, but Gen 3. battery is absolutely crap, stopped wearing it. never minded charging it overnight, as i always take my watch off to sleep anyway, but it barely lasts from 0600-1800 every day, rendering it pointless

thinking of just saving up and getting an apple or samsung one
get a garmin fenix...

Got a samsung Galaxy 42mm and love it. Was a shame when facerepo went down as you could get some great faces. Mine lasts about 3 days on a charge but I just put it on charge when I'm in the bath or sitting doing nowt, always wear it to bed for the sleep tracker.

I never use samsung pay as I just use google pay on my phone.

I have the great Samsung galaxy watch 46mm and it's the watch I use day to day. Great battery life and watch faces and with different straps it looks either casual or smart. It has a couple of problems I don't like, tizen os isn't as good as wear os and doesn't offer as many apps (ie google maps) and using Samsung pay as the only NFC payment option ( not many banks support it, Lloyds don't) so do I sell it and get something else? But I can't seem to find a smart watch with the galaxy watch specs!

overtook brands like Brietling and Rolex for sales within the last year, times are changing

Eeh, I remember going out with just a few quid and a doorkey in my pocket. No fancy gadgets and The Ivy House only took cash. Cracking barmaids back then too.

Phone (and watch) zombies eh :rolleyes:

which magazine are doing a report on smart watches.

they speak very highly of apple and then seems to Samsung galaxy active 2, garmin forerunner 630.

all thigh marked watches seem to be in the £300+ range

which magazine are doing a report on smart watches.

they speak very highly of apple and then seems to Samsung galaxy active 2, garmin forerunner 630.

all thigh marked watches seem to be in the £300+ range

which really isn’t agreat source for anything. Much better resources than time

Back