Smart watch / Smart band

Looking to buy a smart-watch as a present, but admittedly don't have a clue on the differences between brands.

The person i'm buying for has an iPhone, does that mean I should buy an apple watch? Or are other brands compatible with an iPhone anyway?

If so, could anyone recommend a good one for around the budget of £300?

I'm looking for a smart watch or band which can track distance covered, time taken, calories used and has a heart rate sensor too. Preferably one that can be linked to my Huawei P10 Lite.

Do these things play music too? Honestly not fussed in anything flashy and will be hoping to pick one up for less than £50, the primary use of this will be to track my walking / running.

I've read that these things monitor your sleep too?

Any recommendations?

get a fore runner tracks you via satellite, but not much battery if you run for more than 2/3 hours. :eek::eek::eek:

where as the withing activepop don't need charged (replace battery once a year) SYNC TO APP, and can tell if your running/walking etc, all guess work on calories burnt etc

I'm looking for a smart watch or band which can track distance covered, time taken, calories used and has a heart rate sensor too. Preferably one that can be linked to my Huawei P10 Lite.

Do these things play music too? Honestly not fussed in anything flashy and will be hoping to pick one up for less than £50, the primary use of this will be to track my walking / running.

I've read that these things monitor your sleep too?

Any recommendations?

A complete waste of ££££

Back