Smart watch / Smart band

I'm looking for a smart watch or band which can track distance covered, time taken, calories used and has a heart rate sensor too. Preferably one that can be linked to my Huawei P10 Lite.

Do these things play music too? Honestly not fussed in anything flashy and will be hoping to pick one up for less than £50, the primary use of this will be to track my walking / running.

I've read that these things monitor your sleep too?

Any recommendations?

I'm looking for a smart watch or band which can track distance covered, time taken, calories used and has a heart rate sensor too. Preferably one that can be linked to my Huawei P10 Lite.

Do these things play music too? Honestly not fussed in anything flashy and will be hoping to pick one up for less than £50, the primary use of this will be to track my walking / running.

I've read that these things monitor your sleep too?

Any recommendations?
Aye. save the 50 notes and look at a map, that'll tell you how far you have run or walked...;)

Got an Huawei P20 Pro, looked at the Huawei watches but were £300 or something so got a Huawei Band Pro 2, Argos £50. Counts steps, Heart Rate, Sleep, Other exercise and can get notifications through the phone. Nothing fancy or anything but its decent enough for what i wanted

I used to have a first series Galaxy Gear watch and the pedometer was the best thing about it. Started counting when you put it on and finished when you took it off.

Whats so fancy about an apple watch? Sell it to me
I probably won’t be able to mate but I like it. I debated for ages whether to get one or not, but they were the same price in dollars as they were in pounds in Las Vegas so I got one.

I like the different fitness options you can choose when doing a workout and the heart rate as well. I must say it does make me do more exercise as if I can see what I’ve done it makes me want to better it. And obviously the messages, email all linked to the phone an all.

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it.

I probably won’t be able to mate but I like it. I debated for ages whether to get one or not, but they were the same price in dollars as they were in pounds in Las Vegas so I got one.

I like the different fitness options you can choose when doing a workout and the heart rate as well. I must say it does make me do more exercise as if I can see what I’ve done it makes me want to better it. And obviously the messages, email all linked to the phone an all.

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it.

To be fair, apart from heart rate.. much much cheaper watches do all of that.

Any cheapies available with the equivalent of Garmin's virtual training partner?

It's about the only feature I used on my old Garmin brick.

Mi fit. 20 notes. They all do the same thing, tell you the time, act as a glorified pedometer, and give you a hugely inaccurate approximation of your sleeping habits if you can be inclined to go to bed with it on.

Back