sliding wardrobes, best quality/value locally

Guitar Man

Midfield
As title
i know! i know ! 80's horrible things but its just for a small boxroom to clear some stuff
i know of one in washington also b&q's but they get poor reviews
I will be fitting them myself

I got mine from sliding door wardrobe company but weeks later was told they were much cheaper like for like at the place in Washington.
Ultimate Bedrooms? Apparently a few of the staff moved here from the sliding door wardrobe company. I know a number of people who’ve had ultimate bedrooms install theirs and they’ve not had one single complaint.

Ikea I would hate to put them up myself though.
My father in law, brother in law and I spent 6 hours putting one up when we first moved house. My father in law and I did the 2nd one in 2 hours. Not sure whether it was my BiL not being there or the fact we knew what we were doing that knocked the 4 hours off the assembly time.

Ultimate Bedrooms? Apparently a few of the staff moved here from the sliding door wardrobe company. I know a number of people who’ve had ultimate bedrooms install theirs and they’ve not had one single complaint.
Can't be certain of the name mate. I've no Complaints about the service, quality or installation from the sliding door wardrobe company but if this company is doing it to the same standard and cheaper then its good value.

After having a good look at all the options,washington are quality made and glide great but i just want something cheap for the box room ,do ikea or b&q units glide o.k ? a few of the reviews of the b@q sliding doors say they clash when crossing each other ,doesnt sound too clever !

After having a good look at all the options,washington are quality made and glide great but i just want something cheap for the box room ,do ikea or b&q units glide o.k ? a few of the reviews of the b@q sliding doors say they clash when crossing each other ,doesnt sound too clever !
They have them built in IKEA so you can have a look and have a go on the doors if you want marra.

Have the b&q ones been installed correctly? It should be impossible for the doors to clash as they are on separate tracks.

Have the b&q ones been installed correctly? It should be impossible for the doors to clash as they are on separate tracks.
I thought that ,but 3 reviews mention it ,have they installed them wrongly or are the doors bowed in against each other? ,or the outside door trim put on wrongly so they catch each other when sliding past ?

Anyone used tecaz over these? Getting quotes off both.
Normal wardrobes like.

I have b and q ones. 2 plain 2 mirror I fitted them myself and made all racking shelving etc.. 2 plain run on front track 2 mirror on rear track. Had no problems at all

Back