Slide film bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
7dayshop are selling off the last stocks of 35mm Fuji Sensia 100 process paid (includes an envelope to send off to Fuji's lab) for only £5.59. Only catch is that the film's expiry date is the end of March, but to be honest I don't think it's a big deal, even if you use it after then.

On the basis that E6 processing alone normally costs that much or more, it's a bargain!

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_1&products_id=110437

Edit - the 200 ISO version is also the same price.

Last edited:

is this just standard 35mm film , will it work with my minolta dynax, iv been using fuji and kodak 200 and they load fine etc

Sponge

is this just standard 35mm film , will it work with my minolta dynax, iv been using fuji and kodak 200 and they load fine etc

Sponge

Yes it will work, loads exactly the same way. But instead of getting negatives/prints you get positive transparencies back from the lab, presumably in plastic mounts. Arguably much better quality than normal colour negative film - finer grain and more vibrancy, and once scanned (by lab or by yourself) can get excellent prints too (or can be projected through a projector). Slide film does require more care in exposure but I'm sure the built in metering will cope admirably. Why not give it a whirl - at this price you can't go wrong. Then get yourself some Velvia next time...

Last edited:
Bastards, might send it back and re-order. :lol:

You're annoyed....I bought in at £5.79 and still haven't used it!

I wonder how low the price will go....the film will be absolutely fine for ages I'm sure. There must be a cost to Fuji in getting it processed so I guess it can't get that much cheaper. We will see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back