Sleeper minivan

Criminal offence and if he does I hope the full power of the law is meted out to him
Taking a photo isn't yet an offence, though driving without due care and attention or summit else is. This bloke got off for filming a crash as he wasn't talking, texting or browsing internet.

They're finally changing the law sometime this year. It's amazing why it's taken them so long to change the law from "using it as a communication device". Though is it going to specifically going to say holding a mobile phone? What if some knacker uses a non SIM iPad to take a photo?

Mobile phone ban

Strict new rules will come into place aimed at mobile phone users behind the wheel.
Drivers could risk a Ā£200 fine and six penalty points for holding their phone while driving.
The new ban replaces a loophole which allowed people to take photos and videos while driving without being penalised.
This is due to be introduced in the coming months after a consultation period ended on January 17.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought i had replied to the post

You said - He might have one of those go pro head camera thingy's

I replied - You still have to press the shutter

This meant depite having a go pro you are still required to press a shutter button to capture an image or start a video

It was not my intention to have a go at you - only to reply to you
You can operate your phone camera from your watch
We need pics next time Dave
Itā€™s normally going too fast. I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen it doing under a ton. Iā€™m usually doing 70 along the Sunderland highway bit and it goes past like Iā€™m standing still.

Last edited:

Itā€™s normally going too fast. I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen it doing under a ton. Iā€™m usually doing 70 along the Sunderland highway bit and it goes past like Iā€™m standing still.
Yeah, yeah, yeah........

The most unbelievable part of this is you doing 70

Thereā€™s a white people carrier - Ford Galaxy or summat - that I regularly see on wessington way at around 5.45 heading towards Sunderland. Nowt unusual there, except it sounds like a touring car and itā€™s always being absolutely screwed. Like itā€™s being driven by the bloke out of Jeepers Creepers. I saw it in the mirror today and barely had time to say ā€œhere he comesā€ before he went past me doing about 120 :lol: Anyone off here, or know what heā€™s got under the bonnet?
White with blacked out windows, wheels etc, It left me for dead last night, admittedly im in a slow estate.

Me being nosey i checked the plate and its down as a ford galaxy 2.8 v6 petrol obviously its been modified but theyre 200+ bhp standard

Last edited:
White with blacked out windows, wheels etc, It left me for dead last night, admittedly im in a slow estate.

Me being nosey i checked the plate and its down as a ford galaxy 2.8 v6 petrol obviously its been modified but theyre 200+ bhp standard
Aye thatā€™ll be the one. MX55 or summat?
Someone should remind them that using all the bhp at all times is not compulsory.

Last edited:
Thereā€™s a white people carrier - Ford Galaxy or summat - that I regularly see on wessington way at around 5.45 heading towards Sunderland. Nowt unusual there, except it sounds like a touring car and itā€™s always being absolutely screwed. Like itā€™s being driven by the bloke out of Jeepers Creepers. I saw it in the mirror today and barely had time to say ā€œhere he comesā€ before he went past me doing about 120 :lol: Anyone off here, or know what heā€™s got under the bonnet?
A pea if you mean his hat
Seat Alahambras are the worst...always driven by angry fathers.
Or Alabama as their owners call them
The various places in Spain/Seat connection is lost on them

Last edited:
Seen it this morning heading westbound up wessington way.Itā€™s an old Ford Galaxy.Heā€™s even got an ā€œAsboā€ sticker on the back window.

sounded canny like for something shit like that.

Back