Sleeper minivan

Dave Herbal

Striker
There’s a white people carrier - Ford Galaxy or summat - that I regularly see on wessington way at around 5.45 heading towards Sunderland. Nowt unusual there, except it sounds like a touring car and it’s always being absolutely screwed. Like it’s being driven by the bloke out of Jeepers Creepers. I saw it in the mirror today and barely had time to say “here he comes” before he went past me doing about 120 :lol: Anyone off here, or know what he’s got under the bonnet?

There’s a white people carrier - Ford Galaxy or summat - that I regularly see on wessington way at around 5.45 heading towards Sunderland. Nowt unusual there, except it sounds like a touring car and it’s always being absolutely screwed. Like it’s being driven by the bloke out of Jeepers Creepers. I saw it in the mirror today and barely had time to say “here he comes” before he went past me doing about 120 :lol: Anyone off here, or know what he’s got under the bonnet?

It's SBC iirc.

zafira vxr? Mate had one like shit of stick for a baby mobil, 2 litre turbo iirc.

Pics ? (obviously not whilst driving but get a passenger to do it)

I thought i had replied to the post

You said - He might have one of those go pro head camera thingy's

I replied - You still have to press the shutter

This meant depite having a go pro you are still required to press a shutter button to capture an image or start a video

It was not my intention to have a go at you - only to reply to you

I thought i had replied to the post

You said - He might have one of those go pro head camera thingy's

I replied - You still have to press the shutter

This meant depite having a go pro you are still required to press a shutter button to capture an image or start a video

It was not my intention to have a go at you - only to reply to you
You need to hit the reply button to reply to a poster man :lol:

Back