Sleep and falling asleep

Mine too. It actually causes me anxiety when I think not another night to come. I've been sat on here for hour after hour many times knowing most of the world as we know it is asleep. I might try melatonin

Hope you're ok mate. I use alcohol too often as nothing else works which is ridiculous, I know

People go to sleep at night and wake up even more tired in the morning, must be do to with dreaming
I'm a bit messed if I've had a dream early morning, usually after waking up and then going back to sleep for a few hours more. The dreams are more clear and can leave residule brain activity is my thinking. Draining.

These are good for helping sleep. I've just recommended them to someone else as I've used them in the past.

Take one about an hour before you go to bed. They're not addictive and they don't make you feel hungover in the morning like Nytol does. They take a couple of weeks before they start to work though so don't expect instant results.

These are good for helping sleep. I've just recommended them to someone else as I've used them in the past.

Take one about an hour before you go to bed. They're not addictive and they don't make you feel hungover in the morning like Nytol does. They take a couple of weeks before they start to work though so don't expect instant results.

I got told off by A&E for them but that was a particularly bad night and doubt they'd seen them before as there was a lot of googling going on. If it works then nice one

Only thing is ive read you shouldnt take these if you also take anti depressants

Better diet.
Lose weight.
Exercise.
Stop playing games.
Where do you get the idea that I play games til 2am? I never go past 12.30.
I can't believe he's going to sleep clinic when he goes to bed at 1:50am :lol:
It doesn’t really matter though. I can have 12 hours sleep and I’m knackered. If you’re not getting restful sleep, none of it counts. I had 12 last night and I was still falling asleep 6 hours laster.

Last edited:

Back