Sleep and falling asleep

Hows your sleep going these days ?

I fall asleep no problem but do make noises as I drop off to sleep, anybody else do this ?

Also im getting to that age where Im up at least 2 times a night for a wee and its making me very tired for a full days work

Other than the odd night it’s just the Sunday night I struggle with usually. A mix between dreading work, sleeping late all weekend and other shite. My mate uses that sleep app and some of the stuff he shouts in his kip is funny as fuck.

Other than the odd night it’s just the Sunday night I struggle with usually. A mix between dreading work, sleeping late all weekend and other shite. My mate uses that sleep app and some of the stuff he shouts in his kip is funny as fuck.
Ive used that before especially after nights and there is all sorts of noises going on.

Scary actually how much sleep you only get though when you look at the stats on one of those apps
Logon or register to see this image

Did used to go into more detail than that but I cancelled my premium after the years free subscription w
Not a lot of sleep really

Still at the point where I try stay up late so I have more free time than work time, always tired in the morning but too stubborn to change.
Im the same so last night went to bed half 10, all that happened was got up for an extra slash and was still shattered when my alarm went off this morning

This was my favourite YouTube video for years.

On Sunday morning, I fell asleep on my side on the couch, with my legs sprawled across the lap of my 8 year old son, as he was playing with his Switch. I was woken up by my son saying "Oww"!! I had somehow started moving my legs in my sleep as if I was cycling a bike & kicked him in the stomach.

Back