Sleep after a good sup

Sleep shite the night of being pissed, wake up early and only get about 6 hours. Night after I sleep great and the following night i normally get around 9/10 hours in.

When you sleep after a skinful, your body doesn't do the things it normally does during sleep like repair cells etc. as it's too busy processing the alcohol. Hence the waking up not feeling refreshed.
As for the heebie- jeebies, or hubba as the geordies call it- I have nee fuckin idea why some people lowp about in their sleep. It is funny to watch though

I’m with you @DH1. If I have a heavy session I have a awful sleep the following night (not the night of the drinking as usually comatosed).

Jumping, sweating, think I’m having a heart attack, eebie Jeebies.

:lol::lol:

Well I'm back on planet earth, a days work in me has pulled me right back to reality, back to being productive. Some of the responses on here are quality though. Very relaitable.

Same again down wembley :eek::eek: but 3 days worth. Rip us all.

Go on a 3 day sessh and the heeeee bee jeebie man gets me...I wake up through the night with bad dreams and all sorts....think I once give wor lass a shit tash as well:lol:....no

Back