Sleaford Mods

What are your favourite lyrics on a Sleaford Mods tune? This for me. His absolute demolition of a heather Mills is superb :lol:

Whack it up Bruv or Chop Chop Chop is class all the way through.
But individual lines there's too many.
Although I do love "the smell of piss is so strong,smells like decent bacon"

OK I’ve listened to a couple of these links and I now pronounce Sleaford Mods as absolute cack and their acolytes as cloth eared know nowts or hipsters jumping on the bandwagon cos someone in the sixth form common room said they were ‘cool’.

It sounds like Liam Gallagher on sniff, trying his best to emulate a cross between John Cooper Clarke and an Alexei Sayle rant. Cobblers!

OK I’ve listened to a couple of these links and I now pronounce Sleaford Mods as absolute cack and their acolytes as cloth eared know nowts or hipsters jumping on the bandwagon cos someone in the sixth form common room said they were ‘cool’.

It sounds like Liam Gallagher on sniff, trying his best to emulate a cross between John Cooper Clarke and an Alexei Sayle rant. Cobblers!

It's not for everyone Tex, but its very evocative of Britain in the last decade or so and many people relate to it, enjoy the lyrics, for me personally spottijg the samples is good, plus he seems to have a big dislike of the same things as me and have similar reference points.
I love the tension conveyed in the tunes by the backing tracks alone.
Can see why people don't get them as I thought it absolute shite at first but I was wrong. It's so good

It's not for everyone Tex, but its very evocative of Britain in the last decade or so and many people relate to it, enjoy the lyrics, for me personally spottijg the samples is good, plus he seems to have a big dislike of the same things as me and have similar reference points.
I love the tension conveyed in the tunes by the backing tracks alone.
Can see why people don't get them as I thought it absolute shite at first but I was wrong. It's so good

Spot on, I'm way beyond the point of liking a band because it's hip to do so. They have some incredible lyrics and are brilliant live, you can't take your eyes off them.

Back