Skyrim

Saw a youtube clip for Beyond Skyrim last night - looks like they're claiming to have created skyrim sized games in each of the countries of Tameriel.
Anyone tried it?

I even went to the bother of going somewhere beautiful in order to save my game, just so I'd have a great game save icon.

Usually with my horse prancing too :oops: :oops: :lol:

Just bought Skyrim again... for the 4th time :oops: this time on Switch.

Love this game, me.

Snap, just bought for the PS4 in the sale on the store as I'm ill off work with the f***ing Chickenpox. :mad:

I've logged into Steam for the first time in ages and Skyrim Special Edition is in my downloads, free because I bought the original version years ago :cool: Although Bethesda have already had their moneys worth out of me, bought it for 360, PS3, Pc, PS4 & Xboxone!

Multiplayer mod in beta and coming soon to PC

Impressive Skyrim multiplayer mod nears release

I've logged into Steam for the first time in ages and Skyrim Special Edition is in my downloads, free because I bought the original version years ago :cool: Although Bethesda have already had their moneys worth out of me, bought it for 360, PS3, Pc, PS4 & Xboxone!

Multiplayer mod in beta and coming soon to PC

Impressive Skyrim multiplayer mod nears release
Will be class until your mate kills everyone in Whiterun.

Anniversary edition out today, contains a load of mods I haven't really looked into.

Those with the 2016 release get a current gen update for free, it doesn't contain all of the mods though (£20 for those).

By the looks of things PS5 owners have a set of trophies they can achieve, Xbox seems like it carries over unfortunately.

Think I'll be getting another skyrim platinum. :lol:

Anniversary edition out today, contains a load of mods I haven't really looked into.

Those with the 2016 release get a current gen update for free, it doesn't contain all of the mods though (£20 for those).

By the looks of things PS5 owners have a set of trophies they can achieve, Xbox seems like it carries over unfortunately.

Think I'll be getting another skyrim platinum. :lol:

I downloaded it last night when I noticed it in the store. Didn't realise the trophies reset so will go for another platinum

i bought it when it was on sale for £10 and still feel the same way i did when i last posted here;

it's really good for quite a while until you realise you've just been doing the same thing over and over again for ages and can't remember what the point of any of it is then you get bored and drift away.

i think i got even less far into it this time.

I downloaded it last night when I noticed it in the store. Didn't realise the trophies reset so will go for another platinum
Slayed the first dragon and got half a dozen trophies last night.

Tempted to start the companions quest line first as they have a load of followers that are also trainers, think I'm just going to cheese it for the plat.

I see this game is in the news again, they've released a new version?

I played the very original for about 120 hours, did all the side missions and ended the game. Never felt any reason to go back and replay it though. Some of it was quite grindy and didn't see like fun to do again.
But its been 10 years, I guess a lot has changed?

What version should I get. I'd prefer not to have install mods myself if possible, but looking for a version that'll work on PC out of the box.

Am I wasting my time?

I see this game is in the news again, they've released a new version?

I played the very original for about 120 hours, did all the side missions and ended the game. Never felt any reason to go back and replay it though. Some of it was quite grindy and didn't see like fun to do again.
But its been 10 years, I guess a lot has changed?

What version should I get. I'd prefer not to have install mods myself if possible, but looking for a version that'll work on PC out of the box.

Am I wasting my time?

There's a fair bit of new content in the form of new quests, equipment and armour from the Creation Club. If you don't own this already then I think the £15 is a good price (for the Special Edition DLC).

I've been playing it from afresh, along with the survival mode and it's a new take on it. I can't just fast travel everywhere, it's made me have to think a bit more. You may find it a little grindy, but for me its a new challenge. I'm only level 10 and I've been playing for about 11 hours in this current save.

Is there any graphics difference between the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition on PS4? Or is it just the same with the Creation Club content?

Is there any graphics difference between the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition on PS4? Or is it just the same with the Creation Club content?
Was watching some comparison earlier and it basically looked the same graphics wise. Few more trees and rock placement seemed to be the change.

Back