Skyrim VR

jedi_toaster

Striker
Hello all. I will be visiting the land of Tamriel after work. Having only ever experienced about 5 hours of the original game, is there any ‘must see’ places that I should know about. Bear in mind I shall be treating this as a sightseeing holiday rather than actually engaging in any mortal combat with people, as that’s just rude when you’re a tourist.

Hello all. I will be visiting the land of Tamriel after work. Having only ever experienced about 5 hours of the original game, is there any ‘must see’ places that I should know about. Bear in mind I shall be treating this as a sightseeing holiday rather than actually engaging in any mortal combat with people, as that’s just rude when you’re a tourist.
Throat of the world should be canny in vr. Just got the headset, camera, move controls, Skyrim and gt sport for £249 myself this morning.

I just restarted Skyrim again, want to pick up the last of the achievements. I bet I get distracted again.

Skyrim VR almost got be to buy a PSVR but I couldn't justify it to myself.

I got them all in one play through. Much easier than fallout to get them. The werewolf perk achievement is a lot of fun as it's essentially a licence to slaughter full city's

I got them all in one play through. Much easier than fallout to get them. The werewolf perk achievement is a lot of fun as it's essentially a licence to slaughter full city's
I had a daedric quest glitch on me. I haven't collected the 20 dragon shouts with one character either.

None of them are difficult, I just lose interest and end up adventuring for 60 hours or so.

I had a daedric quest glitch on me. I haven't collected the 20 dragon shouts with one character either.

None of them are difficult, I just lose interest and end up adventuring for 60 hours or so.
That’s the issue with Skyrim for me as well. Set out on a mission to achieve something specific and four or five distractions later I’ve forgotten what it was in the first place.

Can’t wait to have a seat in the enchanters tower of lake view manor in vr :cool:

That’s the issue with Skyrim for me as well. Set out on a mission to achieve something specific and four or five distractions later I’ve forgotten what it was in the first place.

Can’t wait to have a seat in the enchanters tower of lake view manor in vr :cool:

By the looks of things I haven't finished the dark brotherhood questline on any of my special edition playthroughs either. :eek:

I'm at level 11, last night I couldn't do the last breeze home upgrade the second I bought it so decided I was poor as i didnt have more gold than i can possibly spend. Ended up joining the thieves guild and looking for barenziah stones.

Hew lads, I’m a Wood Elf and I’m like Bradley f***ing Cooper in American Sniper. X2 damage for sneak attacks, nocking the arrow with the move controller and pulling back and letting go of the trigger....zzzzfffftttt! Arrow does the damage.

It’s pretty f***ing decent tbh.

I've never played Skyrim. Do you reckon I should pick up the vr version.

I love vr but unsure if I'll like the game. Not really an rpg fan

It's a brilliant game. I reckon it'll be class on VR. The only issue I could see would be that usually when I played it I would put minimum of 4 hour sessions in sometimes I'd not even know the time and it would be 5am :lol: probably not good for your eyes/head to have the VR on for that long

Skyrim is the type of game that VR should be made for.

It's a really light RPG too, you can play any class you want (you will end up as a sneaky archer that isn't afraid to go beserk and dual wield axes and does a bit magic on the side).

Back