Skybet

The Kernts aren’t budging on this like, been arguing with them on twitter DM, they won’t be getting another penny off me
It's probably because you placed the bet too early for their systems. They have a slight delay to avoid people gaming the system and it seems as though you've fallen foul of this. On the plus side, my 14 fold came in on Saturday - swings and roundabouts.

That’s what they are saying, 49 seconds and they didn’t class that as in play

Last edited:

Always used these and found there offers and promotions very good, until yesterday, they had an offer on were if you placed a £5 bet in play for the Manchester United v Liverpool game,you would receive a fiver free in play, I placed a bet 49 seconds in to the game, but didn’t receive the free bet offer because it wasn’t classed as in play, f***ing thieves
Happened to me, I just went on live chat and they cancelled the bet so I could place it again. I got the offer after that. Next time just live chat, it took me all of two minutes.

Always used these and found there offers and promotions very good, until yesterday, they had an offer on were if you placed a £5 bet in play for the Manchester United v Liverpool game,you would receive a fiver free in play, I placed a bet 49 seconds in to the game, but didn’t receive the free bet offer because it wasn’t classed as in play, f***ing thieves

I did the same bet and i went to put my qualifying bet on and noticed it still had the pre match odds on so I waited a minute, glad I did now (not that I won fuck all mind)

Back