Skybet

Scotty 1978

Striker
Always used these and found there offers and promotions very good, until yesterday, they had an offer on were if you placed a £5 bet in play for the Manchester United v Liverpool game,you would receive a fiver free in play, I placed a bet 49 seconds in to the game, but didn’t receive the free bet offer because it wasn’t classed as in play, f***ing thieves

It's probably because you placed the bet too early for their systems. They have a slight delay to avoid people gaming the system and it seems as though you've fallen foul of this. On the plus side, my 14 fold came in on Saturday - swings and roundabouts.

If you've a good history with them & are genuinely pissed off, tell them you'll take your business elsewhere.

Get ur free bet then piss off elsewhere :p

have you queried it with them?

normally found they're pretty good at sorting stuff

nevermind - re-read your second post

how can they get away with that :confused:

I’ve not had a bet since betfair were twats with places in the golf masters.

5/1 top six finish I got even money as there were a few tied that took 6 places up to 8.

I put it on the exchange yet they were using the rules for the sports book.

If I’d laid my bet I’d have expected to have lost my money as I was led to believe it was punter against punter.

They did stick more money in my account the next day that made it 2/1 but they couldn’t explain why when I asked them what is was for.

It’s a bonus as it stopped me watching so many shit football matches because I’d had a punt on them.

It's probably because you placed the bet too early for their systems. They have a slight delay to avoid people gaming the system and it seems as though you've fallen foul of this. On the plus side, my 14 fold came in on Saturday - swings and roundabouts.
My mate had a 14 fold for 50k off a quid that was 2 games short. What did yours pay? (Unless you’re joking obviously)

Hills had a matched bet offer on for the ebor. Placed a bet but managed to put £2 on instead of 20. Thank feck I rang them as it came in!!!

Always used these and found there offers and promotions very good, until yesterday, they had an offer on were if you placed a £5 bet in play for the Manchester United v Liverpool game,you would receive a fiver free in play, I placed a bet 49 seconds in to the game, but didn’t receive the free bet offer because it wasn’t classed as in play, f***ing thieves
Email them, once the game kicks off, it in play

Back