SKY

I spoke to SKY in the Bridges the other day..i want broadband for my new kip..they offered broadband and all the sport for £60 a month for £18 months..any good? ?

I spoke to SKY in the Bridges the other day..i want broadband for my new kip..they offered broadband and all the sport for £60 a month for £18 months..any good? ?

As a measure I pay £52 for sky q full package with two boxes. Then about £20 (after discounts and cash back) to bt for unlimited fibre.

People slag off the Beeb licence fee and then pay ten times more to watch adverts! You've got to laugh

Sky is optional.

US cable TV giant Comcast has made a £22.1bn takeover bid for Sky, challenging an existing offer from Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox.

21st Century Fox had already agreed an £18.5bn deal to buy the 61% of Sky it does not already own.

Comcast said the bid of £12.50 per share was a 16% higher than the 21st Century Fox offer.

Had Sky on the phone the other day offering Sky Q, new box plus another ‘mini’ box that allows multi room, upgraded dish and upgraded modem for an extra £12 a month, sounds alright to me that like.

Back