SKY

Don’t blame you ! They are tight as fuck now. Don’t let your broadband go too far down the line before changing your mind (if you have it) because if you leave it too long they can’t stop the disconnection and it’s normally a week or two before they can put it back on.
It's just tv mate. Under contract till march for broadband.

Went on to the live chat yesterday as my TV package was going up to £72 odd. Got it locked in at £48 for the next 18 months for everything except movies.
nice one , who watches movie channels these days anyway ? netflix,prime,plex,kodi, watch what you want when you want , movie channels are a thing of the past.

Went on to the live chat yesterday as my TV package was going up to £72 odd. Got it locked in at £48 for the next 18 months for everything except movies.

Seems decent, I was 48 for full lot (sky q 2tb and 2 boxes) they wouldn’t honour that again managed to get 52.

Barely watch any of it tbh, everything I want is available elsewhere!

But for 52 it’s convenient I suppose for the mrs.

Seems decent, I was 48 for full lot (sky q 2tb and 2 boxes) they wouldn’t honour that again managed to get 52.

Is Sky Q any good? Thinking of upgrading to Sky Q because whenever I want to record anything it clashes with all the crap the wife records. I was looking at it yesterday my monthly price would stay the same for 18 months (have a few discounts on too) but have a one off payment of £115 for the Sky Q 2 Tb box.

Gets better, apparently the SKY Q boxes are only "on hire" so I have to go to the post office, post them back or it's £230!!!! They can Fookin swivel......

U mental £1,500 a year for fookin telly and internet?
Somebody was selling one on Facebook, I thought it was odd. Apparently they are for sale on eBay as well.

Is Sky Q any good? Thinking of upgrading to Sky Q because whenever I want to record anything it clashes with all the crap the wife records. I was looking at it yesterday my monthly price would stay the same for 18 months (have a few discounts on too) but have a one off payment of £115 for the Sky Q 2 Tb box.

I love it mate, its the best thing from Sky yet. Try and push them to get it free, you probably can tbh!

Interface is a lot better, box is much faster.

Somebody was selling one on Facebook, I thought it was odd. Apparently they are for sale on eBay as well.

They are, then they can/will just stop working.

I love it mate, its the best thing from Sky yet. Try and push them to get it free, you probably can tbh!

Interface is a lot better, box is much faster.

They are, then they can/will just stop working.
Sky Q. There is only me and the wife in the house. We have one telly so all this multi recording isn't any use to us. We have multi room but it is in My caravan. Sky Q won't work there so I don't want it.

nice one , who watches movie channels these days anyway ? netflix,prime,plex,kodi, watch what you want when you want , movie channels are a thing of the past.

My logic too, the movie channels are generally pretty crap and I find I've generally already watched the premiers on Kodi anyway.

Sky Q. There is only me and the wife in the house. We have one telly so all this multi recording isn't any use to us. We have multi room but it is in My caravan. Sky Q won't work there so I don't want it.

Aye not really worth it then mate, probably don't even need recording facilities these days as everything is on catchup.

That's a really good deal, how long did they give you that for?

I'd have jumped for the 18 months, still an excellent price for all that.

You can always get that sort of deal mate. They wouldn't budge, so I gave notice, they still wouldn't budge. So I let it go off.

They try and scare you with the whole you must return the Sky Q stuff else you will be charged bla bla... you have 90 days! So 3 months to get a deal, I got the deal the day it went off, or not long after, can't remember for sure. Switched back on instantly.

You can always get that sort of deal mate. They wouldn't budge, so I gave notice, they still wouldn't budge. So I let it go off.

They try and scare you with the whole you must return the Sky Q stuff else you will be charged bla bla... you have 90 days! So 3 months to get a deal, I got the deal the day it went off, or not long after, can't remember for sure. Switched back on instantly.

I've done similar for the last 3 years. I just couldn't be bothered to go through the rigmarole of threatening to cancel this year, fortunately I got a reasonable deal through the online chat.

Kept hold of free skygo extra as well.

I've done similar for the last 3 years. I just couldn't be bothered to go through the rigmarole of threatening to cancel this year, fortunately I got a reasonable deal through the online chat.

Kept hold of free skygo extra as well.

It's so easy mate, give your notice on chat. They then either come crawling back, or you pop onto chat once it goes off and get a cracking deal. They seem desperate (constantly) to keep people.

Mine was due to go off next week. Have a 30% off thing sitting on my account. The Mrs doesn't want it to go off so I went onto live chat and they offered me 40% off for 18 months (which I was happy with) but then they said there was a £10 administration fee for processing the deal! Cheeky bastards. Told them I wasn't happy with that and they waived it. So just be warned this is the shit they are trying to pull now!

Mine was due to go off next week. Have a 30% off thing sitting on my account. The Mrs doesn't want it to go off so I went onto live chat and they offered me 40% off for 18 months (which I was happy with) but then they said there was a £10 administration fee for processing the deal! Cheeky bastards. Told them I wasn't happy with that and they waived it. So just be warned this is the shit they are trying to pull now!

Haha aye, I actually let it go off cos I told them to shove it when they mentioned the ‘admin’ fee.

Got a better deal after too.

Only takes minutes to switch back on (as long as you aren’t silly enough to have everything with them, BB, phone etc!)

Back