SKY

Mary Hinge

Striker
End of deal, full package and multi-room, phern, broady and nee fookin creekeet... goes from £70 to £123 a fookin month.....

Am sick of playing the playing the renewal game with theses Fookin Clowns.......

End of deal, full package and multi-room, phern, broady and nee fookin creekeet... goes from £70 to £123 a fookin month.....

Am sick of playing the playing the renewal game with theses Fookin Clowns.......
My deal (tv only) ended and the most they would give me was 10% off. I cancelled and they've offered me 30%. Going to leave it until the day before it goes off and hopefully will get a bit more.

I know we have these threads regular, but i'm in the same boat. Went up to £90 this month for movied i don't watch cos she is watching soaps on normal tv, and sports with us not on, and no ashes! I'm looking about for something different after my months notice i've given.
Mind, they'll probably offer a great deal, and i'll be back with them! :lol: It's turning into a bit of a fanny on, but now i'm hearing kodi etc is less reliable it puts me off, as i know shit how to set it up anyway

I know we have these threads regular, but i'm in the same boat. Went up to £90 this month for movied i don't watch cos she is watching soaps on normal tv, and sports with us not on, and no ashes! I'm looking about for something different after my months notice i've given.
Mind, they'll probably offer a great deal, and i'll be back with them! :lol: It's turning into a bit of a fanny on, but now i'm hearing kodi etc is less reliable it puts me off, as i know shit how to set it up anyway
There’s enough reliable feeds never to need a sky subscription

Still can't believe how much they charge like. Their film selection isn't great, they don't have Champions League any more, or any England games, I find most of their "entertainment" channels a load of shite. I enjoy box sets but I'd rather wait and buy them on dvd, or subscribe to Netflix and the likes. Suppose it's worth it if you've got kids, or a missus who is determined to watch a pile of shite, but personally I'd get next to nothing from a sky subscription, hundred odd quid a month is ridiculous

Still can't believe how much they charge like. Their film selection isn't great, they don't have Champions League any more, or any England games, I find most of their "entertainment" channels a load of shite. I enjoy box sets but I'd rather wait and buy them on dvd, or subscribe to Netflix and the likes. Suppose it's worth it if you've got kids, or a missus who is determined to watch a pile of shite, but personally I'd get next to nothing from a sky subscription, hundred odd quid a month is ridiculous
Probably not for you then.

It’s good value if you can afford it.

Get on their live chat (might take a while mind) and ask them what renewal deal they've got on. (ask them what deals they've got initially and tell them you're probably going to leave as its too much money) Take nowt less than 60% off. Its a hassle but I was paying £56 quid for everything. (nee multi room though). Always found live chat more "accommodating" than over the phone.

My deal (tv only) ended and the most they would give me was 10% off. I cancelled and they've offered me 30%. Going to leave it until the day before it goes off and hopefully will get a bit more.

Kept me waiting until I left completely and had virgin installed then offered my 60% off. The cat and mouse game is boring and shit these days.

I could afford it, I'd just never watch it. I'm at my lasses during the weekend when the decent PL games are on and it just seems like during the week there's nothing much that I couldn't get from netflix and the likes, none of which are close to £100 a month
I’m just being a tit, I’m sat in a restaurant on my norman.

I pay £40 for a basic Virgin TV package plus 70mb broadband and phone (which I don’t use). I pay it for the broadband as I need a reliable service for work.

£70 or £100 a month is money much better spent elsewhere!

Get on their live chat (might take a while mind) and ask them what renewal deal they've got on. (ask them what deals they've got initially and tell them you're probably going to leave as its too much money) Take nowt less than 60% off. Its a hassle but I was paying £56 quid for everything. (nee multi room though). Always found live chat more "accommodating" than over the phone.

Was on a £24pm HD tv with all channels deal which expired and they offered a new deal at £30 pm then £35pm . Currently running down my notice with 2 weeks to go, would only renew at £24pm or less.

They have lost champions league and the ashes recently so should be cheaper really

I’m just being a tit, I’m sat in a restaurant on my norman.

I pay £40 for a basic Virgin TV package plus 70mb broadband and phone (which I don’t use). I pay it for the broadband as I need a reliable service for work.

£70 or £100 a month is money much better spent elsewhere!

I was happy to indulge you being a tit, I'm stuck in a premier inn in Leeds tonight, going to get a take away though, always feel awkward sitting in a restaurant on my own. Sky is probably worth it for families, especially with younger kids, I'm sure multi room would be a god send and dodgy streams might not go down too well! Still think they charge a lot for not much though, and still charge extra for HD, fuck me it's hardly a new thing any more!

Kept me waiting until I left completely and had virgin installed then offered my 60% off. The cat and mouse game is boring and shit these days.
First time I've done it. To be honest I'll probably end up taking the 30% the day before its due to go off. They Mrs and my son would make my life hell if we didn't have it!

£12.50 for a box and a couple of free months in Sainsburys.
Don't you not need an ariel for this? I don't have one, just a dish.

Back