Sky..tech advice

the veteran

Midfield
Anyone on the great smb work as an engineer/tech for them and can maybe give me a bit of advice...
Basically they came and fitted Sky Q on Thursday and fuka hasn't worked since, had 3 phone calls with them and they're saying it could take 72hrs to upload then I have to phone back if it doesnt, 🤔wtf are we still in the 80s like...never had a bit of bother with the old box till I had this installed what a shower of shite...
Longshot but hey thought I'd ask!

Anyone on the great smb work as an engineer/tech for them and can maybe give me a bit of advice...
Basically they came and fitted Sky Q on Thursday and fuka hasn't worked since, had 3 phone calls with them and they're saying it could take 72hrs to upload then I have to phone back if it doesnt, 🤔wtf are we still in the 80s like...never had a bit of bother with the old box till I had this installed what a shower of shite...

I’ll definitely be able to help considering you have described the issue you are facing in great detail.

Ask @AndrewP He knows the SKY game inside out.

What have sky told you to do to try and resolve it?

Back