Sky Sports News

The only cricket I would follow is T20 and the only golf competition is the Ryder Cup.

Neither sport though are easy to follow and fathom.

We have the Women's World Cup don't we?
Men’s cricket World Cup starts the end of this month, watch a few of the games. You never know you could get hooked, certainly a day out at the cricket is tremendous

Men’s cricket World Cup starts the end of this month, watch a few of the games. You never know you could get hooked, certainly a day out at the cricket is tremendous
Beer in your seat and sport. Absolutely nothing finer apart from football,which sadly for some unbeknown reason won’t allow beer in seats yet

Never been to Oz but done Antigua a few years ago, different class
I don’t think ill get To Australia in me working life as I’d want to savour it,at the minute I’d have to be in and out in a crack need about 3/4 weeks at least
The windies a fortnight surrounding a test would be more my pace at minute. Just need them to find 2 world class batsmen to bring it back to what it was like in the early 90s just before their decline.

I don’t think ill get To Australia in me working life as I’d want to savour it,at the minute I’d have to be in and out in a crack need about 3/4 weeks at least
The windies a fortnight surrounding a test would be more my pace at minute. Just need them to find 2 world class batsmen to bring it back to what it was like in the early 90s just before their decline.
I think they are starting to pick up again

Clinton Morrison has just advocated for Gaz (Ainsworth) to get a job in the prem.

“Pundits” paid to spout utter bollock shocker but Ha’way man.
..thick as mince that lad. Sky Sports have got rid of all the good pundits and replaced them with absolute shite. Hard to watch.

Back