Sky soccer special..

To be fair it’s Almost impossible for any pundit to keep repeating the same cliches as there’s that many in football, so you have to have something extra, like Keane and a few others

The 'pundits' on tonight's sky sports news are an absolute joke

Clinton Morrison
Lee hendrie
Danny gabion
And a woman who ive never heard/seen before.

Really going downhill lately
Who was the woman? Would Google her (if name remembered)but she was a bit boring

Soccer Special is quickly descending into a terrible parody of itself.
Yeah it’s days are numbered. Stelling will be away at the end of the season then they will cut the hours of the show down like they did with Soccer AM. Will end up starting at 2pm instead of 12 on a Saturday.

Two corkers tonight:

Akinfenwa: "Jack Grealish had 3 mans around him"

Benali: "Both teams clearly want to avoid the shootout of a penalty scenario"

Both genuine, word for word, quotes.

It'll be nerves. I'll bet even the most articulate of people often find themselves muddled when discussing topics live on air, it's certainly a skill and not as easy as some suggest it is I'll bet.

It'll be nerves. I'll bet even the most articulate of people often find themselves muddled when discussing topics live on air, it's certainly a skill and not as easy as some suggest it is I'll bet.
Spot on, been interviewed a couple of times on camera and you're thinking to yourself how you are coming over and you are not so fluent as you would normally be.

Spot on, been interviewed a couple of times on camera and you're thinking to yourself how you are coming over and you are not so fluent as you would normally be.

It's like anything mate, you can often explain things in your head, but to perfectly get across your point verbally can be a different matter as you don't have the time to think and are on the spot.
It's like anything mate, you can often explain things in your head, but to perfectly get across your point verbally can be a different matter as you don't have the time to think and are on the spot.

Ever seen married couples being interviewed on TV? They tend to default by grieving one another :lol: "oh, the okd ball and chain" etc.

Last edited:

Back