Sky Q benefits and price?

Toying with the idea of getting sky Q. Already got Sky HD package and multiroom (no internet). Will I have to pay another £10 a month on top of subscription? I already fear £200 for the box alone.

What will I get other than being able to record a few more shows at the same time?

P.S I already have a firestick etc, do not want to have a streaming service.

Toying with the idea of getting sky Q. Already got Sky HD package and multiroom (no internet). Will I have to pay another £10 a month on top of subscription? I already fear £200 for the box alone.

What will I get other than being able to record a few more shows at the same time?

Its a really good system. We have it and didnt regret getting it.

You cannot quibble with Sky's products IMHO. Spot on. What people dont like is paying the money that they charge for it.

We got rid of Sky for a few months and I instantly regretted it. True we got the alternative for next to nowt but it was illegal, the family couldnt work the system and the controls and I ditched it and went back to Sky.

the choice is mind boggling and ease of use gets 10 out of 10 from me.

I pay 26 quid for all sky channels in hd but with no internet. I think its an absolute bargain i couldnt be arsed with all thise streaming boxes. If i want to watch any football streamed ill just watch it on me laptop

You cannot quibble with Sky's products IMHO. Spot on. What people dont like is paying the money that they charge for it.

We got rid of Sky for a few months and I instantly regretted it. True we got the alternative for next to nowt but it was illegal, the family couldnt work the system and the controls and I ditched it and went back to Sky.

I am on this side of the fence like, really like Sky and its use. I do not drink too much etc and do not mind paying full whack for sky as it is an enjoyment in life. So what is better than normal sky? You mentioned ease of use?

I am on this side of the fence like, really like Sky and its use. I do not drink too much etc and do not mind paying full whack for sky as it is an enjoyment in life. So what is better than normal sky? You mentioned ease of use?
I honestly cant remember using the previous sky system as we were one of the first to get Sky Q but its dead easy to use, the choice seems to be bigger (its probably not) and the box holds 2 or 3 times as much as the previous ones.

I'm like you - I dont go out much and the whole family (there are 6 of us in our house) get our moneys worth out of it. My son and step son never have the football off.

Also the Sky Q boxes are wireless - no cables.

Probably looking at £200 for the sky q box like, give them a ring and have a bit of a haggle with them, I got my sky q and one mini box for free cos I’ve been with them for over 15 years, Sky q is excellent like

Probably looking at £200 for the sky q box like, give them a ring and have a bit of a haggle with them, I got my sky q and one mini box for free cos I’ve been with them for over 15 years, Sky q is excellent like
I got my boxes for free as well. It was at a time when they were trying to get the whole thing off the ground and I got a deal that cost me nothing up front and was about the same monthly price as I was paying back then with the old system.

I am amazed at that like, my 4 year old boy can work the android box

Back