Sky presenter on fans

I'm still buzzing from today's performance and result..
We've beaten one of our promotion rivals and outplayed them.
Who gives a feck what Sky presenters think?
The Lads gave us and Jack Ross a performance that was much improved and one that I'm proud of.
The passion in the South Stand was immense.
Let's carry it on and see where we are at the end of the month.

When I got back to the folks it wasn't the MLF (Dave Jones) who was presenting, pitch side it was Micky Gray and I think the other was Scott Minto ???

Don't think some of these commentator's know how much shite football we have been watching these last few years. I know no other team would get 30,000 plus gates watching what we have.
Very good post
Looked a lot less. Was surprised at how few turned up.
Aye that's an awful crowd for the third tier!more than Norwich in prem

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly they have a lot of air time to fill and and a lot of games to cover. This leads to the most lazy cliched coverage your ever likely to see. If they can find any sort of “narrative” they’ll cling onto it for dear life and look for every opportunity to reinforce it. Its why you get the 52000, famous number 9’s, special nights at anfield shit. It’s f***ing dreadful coverage and I can’t believe I still pay the bastard fees.

And another thing the camera work is utter shit. The amount of crowd shots and pointless replays and lingering face shots of the management team whilst the game is going on is scandalous. They probably show about 60% of the game the f***ing robbing kants

Back