sky on demand problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

anyone having problems?

it has been on and off all day, so don't bother with the usual turn it off and reboot

it's a problem at skys end which they have engineers working to resolve. This is on skys twitter feed and at their call centre which I tried to ring

hopefully resolved overnight

Thursday night through to Friday teatime my internet was dropping all the time, our lass rang sky and it got sorted .i was just trying to mend it myself.

Ondemand things have been jumping and freezing today unless I've been letting them fully download.

Thursday night through to Friday teatime my internet was dropping all the time, our lass rang sky and it got sorted .i was just trying to mend it myself.

Ondemand things have been jumping and freezing today unless I've been letting them fully download.
it's been on skys twitter that the on demand fault is at their end. Mine has just returned and I downloaded a hd film no problem

Say its caused ructions in the house through not being able to watch what yous wanted
SHE has missed casualty. Not amused and the reason I'm watching the Jacksons on bbc4 and typing bollocks on here.

not safe to attempt the stairs yet

I downloaded the Uhd version Mike and dave need wedding dates or summit. Started watching while it was downloading and was OK. This was about 8pm

Fancy Bridget Jones the neet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back