Sky Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm looking at joining too. Don't have any subscription TV at the minute and was offered

Broadband
Sky basic bundle
All the sports channels

£20 set up
£53.99 per month (18 months)

Personally thought that sounded a good deal but wanted to take some council before saying yes. What do people think? And of course if anyone does have people on the inside who can help out I'm happy to oblige them...

I'm looking at joining too. Don't have any subscription TV at the minute and was offered

Broadband
Sky basic bundle
All the sports channels

£20 set up
£53.99 per month (18 months)

Personally thought that sounded a good deal but wanted to take some council before saying yes. What do people think? And of course if anyone does have people on the inside who can help out I'm happy to oblige them...

That's not a great deal better about , check out moneysavingexpert forum and they'll have latest deals - also check out BT as they do some great cashback incentives

Been paying £40ish per month for everything (movies, sky sports etc), never realised my 12 month period was up. Just sent me a bill for £120 due be paid star of next month. Think I was supposed to give them 30 days notice, don't fancy paying the whole £120 bill. Anyone else had a similar experience, after a bit of advice

Been paying £40ish per month for everything (movies, sky sports etc), never realised my 12 month period was up. Just sent me a bill for £120 due be paid star of next month. Think I was supposed to give them 30 days notice, don't fancy paying the whole £120 bill. Anyone else had a similar experience, after a bit of advice
I ran away. Living on cleadon hills atm.

Get onto to live chat now and tell the you want 60% off and some acccount credit.

That's not a great deal better about , check out moneysavingexpert forum and they'll have latest deals - also check out BT as they do some great cashback incentives

Do not go with BT for TV, it's absolutely lifting. Basically the free channels with a box....pointless, I don't even have our box plugged in anymore.

Do not go with BT for TV, it's absolutely lifting. Basically the free channels with a box....pointless, I don't even have our box plugged in anymore.

We've got it , had it two years now and really like it - miss the box sets from sky but using it with Kodi box to supplement it is champion really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back