Sky & BT sign channel sharing deal

Isn't BT Sports available via Sky TV at the moment anyway?
Not sure, I know you can only get sky sports main event channel on bt though, which was rather shite, as they dip in and out of live broadcasts as they fancy.

Atlantic has been limited to their own platform for years anarl.

That’s two options less for me, they can keep their overpriced tele and stick their sport where the monkey keeps his nuts. I would never subscribe to anything thst was connected with Murdoch.

I'd rather all of the football was just on Sky or BT or whoever.

The worst thing about bidding rights and all that is now it's spread over different providers so it costs the customer more as they need a subscription with each broadcaster. I'm missing the Champions League as I've got Sky but not BT,

I'd rather all of the football was just on Sky or BT or whoever.

The worst thing about bidding rights and all that is now it's spread over different providers so it costs the customer more as they need a subscription with each broadcaster. I'm missing the Champions League as I've got Sky but not BT,

I moved from Sky to Virgin as you get BT Sport included into the subscription, fuck paying extra £20 a month or whatever it is just for BT Sport.

£20 a month on sky, got myself a £1 EE SIM card and pay £5 a month for it, got it free for 3 month as well

Martin Lewis eat your heart out

Back