Sky BT and other ISPs trying to ban Kodi and now streaming sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't work on WiFi ,as soon as I put them on 4g through Vodafone came on straight away

That's odd. Maybe they are testing blocking stuff then, but it's still unlikely they will do this without a mandate or a cooperative agreement. They're too scared of people jumping to another provider. Could you access other sites through sky when this was happening ?

That's odd. Maybe they are testing blocking stuff then, but it's still unlikely they will do this without a mandate or a cooperative agreement. They're too scared of people jumping to another provider. Could you access other sites through sky when this was happening ?
Yes Fire stick was working with Kodi but not Mobdro

We get all the games we want from around Europe, including the UK, via Danish telly or their websites. Their websites are included in the subscriptions and every single Premiership or CL match is shown either live or delayed either on the telly channels or their websites. My VPN comes with a variety of host countries and when am in the NE I log onto the Danish one and when back home I use one of the many UK ones from the list available. But must admit with footie being freely available here in Scandinavia I mostly use my VPN to watch and keep up with EastEnders. :oops:

There used to be a ruling in place saying no English (nor any other country's) football could be shown live on Danish telly when there was a match on from the Danish league. But the ruling changed years ago and now they have matches on all through the week-end. If the Danish FA could change the ruling I fail to grasp why the English FA cannot do similar ? It must be frustrating to know people all over Europe can watch live 3pm kick-offs on the telly but being in the country the match is being played in means you can't. It would frustrate me and am not easily frustrated.
I would be frustrated if i didnt have a sub to every game imaginable. I have to admit that i get a mild kick out of knowing that they can do absolutely nothing about it as well.

I did prefer watching the games legit though. Its ludicrous here now. Even jurgen klopp was taking the piss when he first came over.

PS eastenders :oops:

Talking to one of the media managers at the SoL, they see Sunderland fans watching every Premier League game as a huge problem to their business. David Moyes was brought in specifically to ensure that does not happen next season.
:lol:

Yep there's going to be no coverage of our garbage plodding away in the championship next year like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back