SKY Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of leaving Virgin but heard bad things about SKY broadband.

Is it any good? Or will it be constant buffering and problems?

Virgin broadband is pretty good, just feel am paying too much for my package.

Thanks.

I just switched from a large virgin broadband package to a small sky package and it's no bother at al. Streaming and online gaming is just as good the only difference is download speeds.

Found with Sky broadband always decent for 6 months then just turned to shit. This was on normal broadband and not fibre mind, would not give Sky the time of day with my broadband now to even chance it.

I went to Sky from virgin and then went back to Virgin as the sky broadband was rubbish...

We have changed from Sky Broadband to Now TV super fibre broadband. Much better for our area and still a subsidiary of Sky so we are paying £55 a month for the movies, entertainment and kids packages along with super fibre optic broadband.

So much better and so much cheaper for what we are getting. If we want the sports package on top it would still be cheaper than what sky were offering for everything with just the normal broadband.

Only problem I have had with sky is I've got to keep using new filters that plug the router into phone socket. Sky will send them out for nowt but got sick and ended up buying a decent one last year.

Touch wood it's been fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back