sky broadband down in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

And again
Cheers. I've had about twenty minutes of rage trying to get mine working then checked on here using my 4G. At least I know it's not just me.
Yesterday I spent hours trying to fix my printer and today it's broadband that's down.
Don't think I'm meant to work this week. Admittedly the majority of my work is done offline and without a printer but remove one of them and it becomes a nightmare.:evil:

Just had this text msg off them

Hi, it's Sky. We're aware of a Broadband & Phone outage in your area. We're sorry and working to fix this. For updates, check MySky app or servicestatus.sky.com

Hi, it's Sky. We're aware of a Broadband & Phone outage in your area. We're sorry and working to fix this. For updates, check MySky app or servicestatus.sky.com
just received the same txt this morning
Broadband is fine tho

still is in my house. phones were down on sunday as well.

Still probably is in my house. Hope the useless twats get it sorted by the time I'm home from work . That's the second outage in the space of a couple of months now.

Still probably is in my house. Hope the useless twats get it sorted by the time I'm home from work . That's the second outage in the space of a couple of months now.

only had it since Friday, 2 problems in 5 days :lol:

I had this.

tried the MySky app, not working, no internet connection. go figure :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back