sky broadband down in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
INC2011209 - Broadband and Talk problems in the North East of England. You might not be able to get online or make/receive calls at the moment due to a problem in your local area. Engineers remain on site and are working hard to resolve this fault as quickly as possible. We apologise for the continued inconvenience but due to the extensive damage, repairs are taking longer than anticipated and will continue late into the night. We're sorry for the continued inconvenience. Last update at 17:00

I'd love to know what the 'extensive damange' is .

Possibly, can't see it being an exchange problem as it's affecting various exchange areas.
Someone on here will be at the service desk in Sky and can probably tell us the engineer is having a wank in a lay by approximately 3 miles from site... this is why we need to microchip workers, especially FSEs the lazy f***ing kernts

Reactions: den
Early hours of the morning the latest update.
Hahaha... next one?

People's Republic of Murton Republican Guard are establishing road blocks at Dalton Park at Easington Lane.

We are coming together to protect our internet trinkets.

Winter isn't coming. The Seaham and Lane hordes are.
It's areet... I'll ensure the Hendonites are prepared with a four pack of cooking lager each, your defences won't last long when they realise the nearest off license is over the border :cool:

Last edited:
Quite. A JCB went through the fibre someone in Hetton, and our broadband was supposed to be off for two-three hours at most.

It lasted three days.

You will be reduced to sending IP packets by Ravens :lol:

Sky trying to get people off Kodi and Fire sticks...

"So you'll use our internet but not our TV service? Well fuck you"

Joking aside imagine how many people are using these in Sunderland who now can't access TV either and have to use freeview. I reckon there'll be a fair whack, almost everyone I know has some sort of knock off TV somewhere in there house.

In DH4 and had no bother with all day. Keep getting the text updates with the latest saying early hours of the evening.

Sky trying to get people off Kodi and Fire sticks...

"So you'll use our internet but not our TV service? Well fuck you"

Joking aside imagine how many people are using these in Sunderland who now can't access TV either and have to use freeview. I reckon there'll be a fair whack, almost everyone I know has some sort of knock off TV somewhere in there house.

A very good point. I have warned the younglings to limit the audio output of the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" bilge so as not to attract walkers should the defences be breached :lol:

Channel 1 - 5 looks f***ing AMAZING tonight like :lol:

A very good point. I have warned the younglings to limit the audio output of the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" bilge so as not to attract walkers should the defences be breached :lol:

I can picture them now, telling little Timmy to turn his tablet down incase Shaniqua hears and realises they have access to Youtube behind that door. They'll bray it reet down.

Might have been good for the kids who get plonked infront of a tablet all day to be fair, either that or they are now traumatized by the outside world.

The best thing on any of those channels ever was Starship Troopers, late night five films :cool:

Thank fuck for the internetz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back