sky broadband down in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

I presume it isn't just a sky issue, the phones are off and everything uses the BT lines,

they don't anymore in some areas, they have started to put their own hardware in the exchanges. or least thats what I was told when i moved and wasnt given a 0191 549 or 548 number but a 0191 670 number.

Glad I've got my mifi with 30GB of data on it so ill just use that for streaming the cricket

Home office testing new crowd control measures... restrict communication when during unrest.
Some say it's a conspiracy by the club to get more fans to turn out.
Conspiracy to get the opportunists out for a scrap...the people would have normally been indoors but they've been forced from their internet safe havens to deal with the blueskins. Some reckon May has spent too long with Trump and now wants to build a wall, obviously she needs a reason for it so she gets the home office to turn off the internet taps in the north which results in more people leaving the house. More targets for the celtic wanting to kick off more people to fight back, larger scale of chaos. And that's all for this evening folks.

Looks like it could be off for a while yet.

INC2011209 - Broadband and Talk problems in the North East of England. You might not be able to get online or make/receive calls at the moment due to a problem in your local area. Engineers remain on site and are working hard to resolve this fault as quickly as possible. We apologise for the continued inconvenience but due to the extensive damage, repairs are taking longer than anticipated and will continue late into the night. We're sorry for the continued inconvenience. Last update at 17:00.

INC2011209 - Broadband and Talk problems in the North East of England. You might not be able to get online or make/receive calls at the moment due to a problem in your local area. Engineers remain on site and are working hard to resolve this fault as quickly as possible. We apologise for the continued inconvenience but due to the extensive damage, repairs are taking longer than anticipated and will continue late into the night. We're sorry for the continued inconvenience. Last update at 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back