1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sky broadband down in the area

Discussion in 'SMB' started by anth, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Seeing as everyone is posting their data plans, I’m unlimited data with 3 plus 30gb hotspot Allowance. Which would be nice, except I can’t get any stronger than 1 bar of 3G at home.
    Glad I’ve got plenty offline enabled games to go at

2. Rottie

Rottie Central Defender

Boldon and Whitburn as well. poor Sky team on twitter are getting a hammering :lol:

3. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

That would cost money though, and murdoch hates to spend it.

This is what it must have been like in your day! They could play tig, or knocky nine doors

4. Dogbark

Dogbark Striker

Not particularly great quality at that rate tbf.

5. I work from home. I’m having a mammoth FM session and a few beers instead. No compensation required :lol:

6. Baghdad McBadLad

Baghdad McBadLad Goalkeeper

You know who I blame for all this?
    The Sunderland Echo with their 'Go Slow' campaign on the A19!

7. Nee point kicking off with call centres, it isn't going to get fixed any quicker because Micky from Pennywell starts effing and jeffing.
    I've just been to Sainsbury's and cashed my penny jar in. £91 towards my weekend away in case the kitty runs out. Nice little bonus and I probably wouldn't have bothered going if I could do some work today.
    Think it's almost time for an afternoon nap.

alexander likes this.
  8. StiflerPG

StiflerPG Midfield

Technically nobody is entitled to any compensation. Wasn't Sky's fault and they have their contract terms saying as it wasn't there fault everyone can go and fuck themselves.

9. Washington exchange is down too.

10. :evil: I cant download time team

11. Taggartis

Taggartis Midfield

get a job ya bum ;)

12. safcsafc

safcsafc Midfield

Vodaphone charge you £6 for every extra 250mb you use over your data. Tethering cost me £75 extra on my phone bill when we moved house waiting for the broadband to be set up.

Saying that there's nothing wrong with my vodaphone broadband at the minute :)

13. my internet in Washington has started to work again

came on at 215pm

14. Rottie

Rottie Central Defender

aye, the daughter (still no) just told me it's back on in Boldon. rejoice

stephen cartwright likes this.
  15. molthemackem

molthemackem Striker

Were Back!:lol::lol::lol:

16. The Raven

The Raven Winger

Thank god for that.

I don't think I could have taken two nights in a row talking to the daughter.

17. benizz

benizz Midfield

Sky crap.

18. Mine's back (for now). I'll wait for a couple of hours before I start rejoicing.

19. Lexingtongue

Lexingtongue Striker

Fucking typical. I head down the town to check my email and it comes back on at the exact time I left the house. :lol: