Sky Arts - Classic Albums - Who's Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he has. Read his autobiography he explains the whole episode in detail. Fuckin sick of people going on about this.

He fuckin wrote it years ago man. But don't let that stop you making scurrilous remarks
It was a quote from Gavin & Stacy man. You seem to have got very upset about that. Is he your boyfriend or something?

No just sick of people banging on about it. He explains the episode fully in his book.

Mind I'd be embarrassed as fuck to be quoting from Gavin and Stacey. I saw some of that when I was home visiting a few years ago and what a complete pile of shite it was. And now you've offloaded that talentless fat fuck over here as if sending us Piers Morgan wasn't bad enough.

No just sick of people banging on about it. He explains the episode fully in his book.

Mind I'd be embarrassed as fuck to be quoting from Gavin and Stacey. I saw some of that when I was home visiting a few years ago and what a complete pile of shite it was. And now you've offloaded that talentless fat fuck over here as if sending us Piers Morgan wasn't bad enough.
I never liked Gavin & Stacy until somebody told me to watch it start to finish instead of the odd one. It's class.

Chill out man
A grown man having a paddy because a bloke in a band is being misrepresented ,that's embarrassing .
Gavin and stacey was a good show in its day.Cordens finest moment by a long way

I never liked Gavin & Stacy until somebody told me to watch it start to finish instead of the odd one. It's class.
Everyone in it plays a belter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back