SKP

Best goal scorer I have ever seen. Wish we could find one like him now. My fav goal was the one at Swindon away, f***ing brilliant.
However, was he just a natural goalscorer or was it down to hard work. Can he transfer his skills into coaching?
He was a natural goal scorer but he was hungry to make it to the highest level so hard work played a huge part. I would be over the moon if he could make it as a manager/coach but it is a tough gig so could be his hardest challenge to date.
I hope he does make it and I wait in anticipation for his first major role.

Best goal scorer I have ever seen. Wish we could find one like him now. My fav goal was the one at Swindon away, f***ing brilliant.
However, was he just a natural goalscorer or was it down to hard work. Can he transfer his skills into coaching?

That goal was incredible and you can add Barnsley away, Chelsea home, Everton home and many more to a list of quality goals along with instinctive strikes which proves he was a natural goalscorer.
I think the system and the delivery from wide players and Quinn helped him massively but thats the sign of a quality team we had back then.
As for the coaching and/or manager he’s still got it all to prove but cant see why he wouldn’t be a success would love him to be involved in some capacity here

He was a natural goal scorer but he was hungry to make it to the highest level so hard work played a huge part. I would be over the moon if he could make it as a manager/coach but it is a tough gig so could be his hardest challenge to date.
I hope he does make it and I wait in anticipation for his first major role.

I think he’s already made it as a coach. Was striking coach during the birth of Vardy for instance. He’s widely regarded as a fantastic coach. Massive difference between coach and manager though.

I simply adore SKP, dont think safc will have a player like that again in my lifetime. So many happy memories of that squad like. Gray and makin, magic and summerbee, Rae, Clark, bally, Quinn and kev, Dichio, Bridges. Absolutely amazing times.

Its amazing that we didnt win a cup with those players as we were playing amazing football at the top level

That goal was incredible and you can add Barnsley away, Chelsea home, Everton home and many more to a list of quality goals along with instinctive strikes which proves he was a natural goalscorer.
I think the system and the delivery from wide players and Quinn helped him massively but thats the sign of a quality team we had back then.
As for the coaching and/or manager he’s still got it all to prove but cant see why he wouldn’t be a success would love him to be involved in some capacity here
QPR away first game back from injury was a great strike also

He was fantastic while Quinn was alongside him and he was still motivated to play for us. His final season with us after Quinn retired and he'd decided he wanted away to improve his chances of playing for England he was pretty poor for the most part.

I haven't seen anything in his personality in interviews that would translate into him being a good manager, but perhaps under a good manager he could make a good strikers' coach.

Back