SKP currently golfing with Donald at Close House. N/t

Christ but folk love a whinge on. My mate was up there this morning, isnt a Sunderland fan or a local. Recognised Phillips, asked a local - who confirmed it was SKP and said that it was the Sunderland owner he was playing with.

As per my original message - I'm not saying there was owt more in it. I asked him to get a pic and have a word and ask if we should get a bet on, but they'd moved on.

Take it, or shove it.

Christ but folk love a whinge on. My mate was up there this morning, isnt a Sunderland fan or a local. Recognised Phillips, asked a local - who confirmed it was SKP and said that it was the Sunderland owner he was playing with.

As per my original message - I'm not saying there was owt more in it. I asked him to get a pic and have a word and ask if we should get a bet on, but they'd moved on.

Take it, or shove it.

You'll be shot down in flames by the usual f***ing idiots mate, don't take it personally. Just come to expect it with the amount of morons who frequent here these days

Well we'll have to agree to disagree. I'm of the opinion the fans need someone to get behind someone who will lift the place. Cook, Stendel etc imo don't do that.

I'm also of the opinion that experience is over rated

Stendel had managed a total of 34 games before he took over at Barnsley.

Charlton got promoted last season with a manager who had never managed before.

Luton went up with a manager who was in his first managerial job too.

Back