Skippy ropes.

Yer you’ll get better.
Do it bare foot like we used to at Muay Thai, you learn to get better quickly!

There’s got to be leet at the end of the tunnel. So far I’ve managed to give mesel cramp in the back of me heed. Bizarre.

Just keep practicing. In the good weather I would go in the garden after a run for 10 minutes and do some. From not managing more than 5 straight off I got up to around 50+. Can be very frustrating mind, just when you think you've cracked from nowhere you'll struggle. Length of rope very important. I'm 6ft 3' and had to buy some extra long ropes. This thread has given me the motivation to get them out again after my next run :D

Practice, practice for me then. Watched one YouTube video and seem to have been doing absolutely nowt right! I’ll have to crack it, all the Young uns are knocking out Ali shuffles and here’s me looking like Redrum jumping a fence, ya hoor.

Practice, practice for me then. Watched one YouTube video and seem to have been doing absolutely nowt right! I’ll have to crack it, all the Young uns are knocking out Ali shuffles and here’s me looking like Redrum jumping a fence, ya hoor.

This is the vid that showed me how to skip. Couldn't do it at all when I first started off and a bit practice just getting the rhythm and little step (remember you dont need to jump high, the rope is tiny and it's all you need to get over) going. You don't need to be jumping over the rope to start with, get the rhythm and footwork on point first and you will then just notice you are jumping over the rope.

Good stuff, I’ve properly fucked the muscles in the back of me head/neck, nurofenned to the max at the minute. Can’t wait to get started once the pain stops. Fuck knows what I must have been doing.

Just keep practicing. In the good weather I would go in the garden after a run for 10 minutes and do some. From not managing more than 5 straight off I got up to around 50+. Can be very frustrating mind, just when you think you've cracked from nowhere you'll struggle. Length of rope very important. I'm 6ft 3' and had to buy some extra long ropes. This thread has given me the motivation to get them out again after my next run :D
Do it before, as a warm up.

Back