Skint

we are..
both are true..
we are losing money but in good shape because its a bit less than was expected at this stage..
they are ahead of forecast...
if you think a business cant be in good shape because its losing money at the operating level..youve never seen a business..

we are..we spent a huge amount in the summer..
you think the only cost is fees?
:eek: I would be worried running a business that isn't profitable at operating or EBITDA level like. Which businesses are in good financial shape yet loses money at that level?

:eek: I would be worried running a business that isn't profitable at operating or EBITDA level like. Which businesses are in good financial shape yet loses money at that level?
any that have a budget to lose money but are ahead of that budget..

how many years did amazon lose money at operating level yet grow every year?

sigh..so you think the owner is stupid enough to lie about something as easy to prove as that?
we know he is hiring folk for other roles..job ads have been published...
just making up stuff oto conform to your warped view of reality isnt productive or healthy..you are one of the posters with the most potential to be a good poster..but are choosing not to be..

Well, he chose to lie about how he got the club, so anyhting's possible

you cannot compare a business that actually provided something the public wanted with a football club? :lol:
at a business principle level you can..both safc and amazin should be run as growth companies...lose money today to fund future growth..

amazon may now have reached a level where it is cash flow positive and so can fund the future growth now..
safc shouldnt be far from that..

I don't think we are as SKINT as people think.
Isn't it not down to FFP?
I am sure it has been said even if we get a takeover or investment there is very little as to what they can do until we get in the Championship.
Convenient excuse. IF he appoints Parkinson it shows Donald is a cheap skate for me. I would then question everything he has done and said.

But, if we spent it on players on high wages for the division and didn't go up, we'd need a fire sale next summer, unless more money was put in simply to allow the wages to be affordable. Spending can improve your chances, but it can never guarantee anything.
If our wages went up by say 1 million I'm sure msd would have been able to cover that.
we are..
both are true..
we are losing money but in good shape because its a bit less than was expected at this stage..
they are ahead of forecast...
if you think a business cant be in good shape because its losing money at the operating level..youve never seen a business..

we are..we spent a huge amount in the summer..
you think the only cost is fees?
Morning Charlie.

Last edited:
If our wages went up by say 1 million I'm sure msd would have been able to cover that.

Morning Charlie.
are msd involved?
our income drops by £14m next year if we go up..mius a few bits and pieces..
but some of the players signed have promotion up lifts in contracts..

so its not £1m difference next year..

its over £10m
and spending that cash in the hope MSD..who have said they would run it in a "sustainable way" will come in is hugely stupid..
If you're suggesting that's what we did in the summer then that's another one of your outrageous lies.
no not in the summer..but we did spend a lot on getting players out..we have the most expensively assmebled team in the hostyr of the league though..

no not in the summer..but we did spend a lot on getting players out..we have the most expensively assmebled team in the hostyr of the league though..

Much like Donald and Co had at Eastleigh. Remind me, of the 7 years with that club, how many promotions did they have? I'm starting to think there may a common them emerging

are msd involved?
our income drops by £14m next year if we go up..mius a few bits and pieces..
but some of the players signed have promotion up lifts in contracts..

so its not £1m difference next year..

its over £10m
and spending that cash in the hope MSD..who have said they would run it in a "sustainable way" will come in is hugely stupid..

No. But charlie methven has stated that if msd did takeover due to ffp they wouldn't be able to invest in the team much. I'd dispute that.

We dont have any money at the moment so of course it would be daft to spend decent sums now.

It seems to be looking that way and a real worry. I was fine with the owner but I am starting to have my doubts about him now.

Back