Six letters

Kermit

Midfield
FPP SOS

Please enter witty retorts below. Ill get rid of two obvious ones, FUK OFF & W*NKER.

Seriously though, tomorrow offers at least some hope of something positive. The member of FPP is clearly not there solely as a 'lender'. Surely money lenders dont usually turn up to board meetings. Hopefully he is there, armed with a proposal to take full control and get to work on turning this around.

FPP SOS

Please enter witty retorts below. Ill get rid of two obvious ones, FUK OFF & W*NKER.

Seriously though, tomorrow offers at least some hope of something positive. The member of FPP is clearly not there solely as a 'lender'. Surely money lenders dont usually turn up to board meetings. Hopefully he is there, armed with a proposal to take full control and get to work on turning this around.
Wishful thinking

FPP SOS

Well if RAWA minutes are to be believed they were put off buying us due to the frenzy we whipped up onto them.
They operate in the shadows.

Wishful thinking

Possibly but its all weve got at the minute. I would love SD to turn it around but having thought about it, probably too much, i just cant see it. Taking into account our already poor recruitment record, then looking at the club from a potential signings perspective, i just cant see how we are going to get the players in we need to turn it around. Generally you would think, in our current situation, we are probably going to only attract players who don't have any better options. We might get one that turns out ok if we are lucky but when you consider we are looking at probably 5, its likely we are going to end up with more shite we will be unlikely to shift. A clean slate with the american's would likely change players perception of the club and make it a viable option.
Well if RAWA minutes are to be believed they were put off buying us due to the frenzy we whipped up onto them.
They operate in the shadows.

With the greatest respect to the rawa lads those minutes are a joke. I dont blame them btw, the real content has clearly been vetoed by the club.

Last edited:

Back