Site not working when logged in

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wizards Sleeve

Odd one this. When I browse the site not logged in, everything works fine, there's no problems at all. But as soon as I log in, the problems start. Everything is as slow as a snail, I can't view alerts properly, when I click on an alert I have managed to see it takes me to the main forum list instead of the thread. When I click threads they just load blank pages about 60 percent of the time.

Happeing on iphone 5 with safari, and laptops with vista and windows 8 with chrome. Happening on three different networks and ISP's so the problem is definitely the end of the site when I'm logged in.

I've logged out, cleared all cache and cookies, rebooted, logged back in. The same.

Started at 7am yesterday.

Edit: As I was typing this out, this popped up:

Logon or register to see this image

Here is the js console:

Logon or register to see this image

Any ideas @Roger @RTGAdmin?

The forum was upgraded to a new version last week, so it's possible you have some old cached scripts which are incompatible. Obviously clearing cache should get rid of them, but we haven't run technorati ads for over 6 months, so that script looks very suspect.

I don't see how this would be any different whether you were logged on or not, but I am also puzzled that you say you tried 3 different networks, as the logs only show you accessing from one network this morning (that was a proxy server and not in the UK)

The forum was upgraded to a new version last week, so it's possible you have some old cached scripts which are incompatible. Obviously clearing cache should get rid of them, but we haven't run technorati ads for over 6 months, so that script looks very suspect.

I don't see how this would be any different whether you were logged on or not, but I am also puzzled that you say you tried 3 different networks, as the logs only show you accessing from one network this morning (that was a proxy server and not in the UK)
I tried three different networks, a home UK network, a mobile UK network, and then one abroad yesterday morning. It should be showing all three but the UK ones would be from the day before.

The problem has gone now as it happens. I suspect the technocratic one was from the cache in a machine that I haven't used outside the UK for a while until yesterday. This post should be from a network abroad on a mobile network.

Cheers for the reply though much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back