Single Folk of the SMB

Good attitude to have, I definitely think you have to love your life and be happy single then you won’t accept just anyone coming into your life.

I’m not looking as I’ve got young kids and it’s not the right time for me.

I follow a lass on twitter who constantly tweets stuff like, I wish I had a bloke, I wish I had someone special in my life, someone to cuddle. Loads of daft blokes comment and I feel like saying look pet you really are coming across as absolutely desperate!
There's definitely a type of bloke that loves that mind, they normally have turkey teeth, fake tan and riod muscles as it makes them feel manly a lass is desperate. I'm the exact opposite, that's a massive turn off I find women with their shit together and are strong take no shit, someone that's my equal rather than being the alpha male bollocks. You'll find the alpha male show offs are the most cowardly bullshiters when the shit gets real I noticed that as a kid growing up with the shit my ma would go through with blokes. However what I've noticed about myself I attract lasses that think they want a normal decent bloke that's not gonna treat them like shit, they like it for awhile then miss the carnage of blokes they think they can "fix" but end up back to square one after the honeymoon period.

Good attitude to have, I definitely think you have to love your life and be happy single then you won’t accept just anyone coming into your life.

I’m not looking as I’ve got young kids and it’s not the right time for me.

I follow a lass on twitter who constantly tweets stuff like, I wish I had a bloke, I wish I had someone special in my life, someone to cuddle. Loads of daft blokes comment and I feel like saying look pet you really are coming across as absolutely desperate!
A partner should be a lovely addition
Not a crutch or form of income or home help etc

Am the opposite. Skint, live in a small house in a shitty area, no mates, no hobbies and am not fussy

My life plan now involves meeting a woman with a house, car, good job, nice family and a great social scene that I can elbow my way into

Age and looks are negotiable

Best bet , get a dog.
You will meet loads of lasses walking a dog , and it’s an easy way to strike up conversation. Or just borrow someone else’s dog
Guaranteed you will get talking to at least 3 lasses a day.

Also when they are walking the dog they are normally not spruced up , so you will get to see the real deal.

Avoid ones with French bulldogs though , they are generally insane.

Seriously dog walking is where it’s at. Also the Aldi.

13.51 % which is zero really cos I'm not looking
Love my single life
Got a house ,money in bank ,good mates ,plenty hobbies and I'm fussy
The chances of someone slotting in to my life without a lot of change is slim so better to enjoy what you have .
I'd be this, at almost 51, I wouldn't go back in the dating pool one bit. I'd downsize, put my money in the bank, work when/what i wanted for beer tokens/travel money and do all the outdoor'sy stuff I've always wanted to do.

Best bet , get a dog.
You will meet loads of lasses walking a dog , and it’s an easy way to strike up conversation. Or just borrow someone else’s dog
Guaranteed you will get talking to at least 3 lasses a day.

Also when they are walking the dog they are normally not spruced up , so you will get to see the real deal.

Avoid ones with French bulldogs though , they are generally insane.

Seriously dog walking is where it’s at. Also the Aldi.
Have thought about a dog but I can be out the house 12 hours a day so bit of a non starter

Would Lidl be as effective as Aldi or do the single ladies prefer the latter?

There's definitely a type of bloke that loves that mind, they normally have turkey teeth, fake tan and riod muscles as it makes them feel manly a lass is desperate. I'm the exact opposite, that's a massive turn off I find women with their shit together and are strong take no shit, someone that's my equal rather than being the alpha male bollocks. You'll find the alpha male show offs are the most cowardly bullshiters when the shit gets real I noticed that as a kid growing up with the shit my ma would go through with blokes. However what I've noticed about myself I attract lasses that think they want a normal decent bloke that's not gonna treat them like shit, they like it for awhile then miss the carnage of blokes they think they can "fix" but end up back to square one after the honeymoon period.
Aye my kids don’t need to see me crying over any bloke, I think the longer I’ve been single the more I realise I’m happy the way I am.

Have thought about a dog but I can be out the house 12 hours a day so bit of a non starter

A ) borrow someone’s then. Ideally a pensioner who might not do good beach or mountain walks. Dog will be happy as well.
B) only been in the Lidl twice. Good for danish pastries but can’t comment on the lasses factor. My initial thought is the isles are too wide in Lidl. Aldi bit thinner isles so more easier to get the eye contact. Also to reach up and get the pine nuts for them.

A ) borrow someone’s then. Ideally a pensioner who might not do good beach or mountain walks. Dog will be happy as well.
B) only been in the Lidl twice. Good for danish pastries but can’t comment on the lasses factor. My initial thought is the isles are too wide in Lidl. Aldi bit thinner isles so more easier to get the eye contact. Also to reach up and get the pine nuts for them.
The lass I almost asked out had a dog ....
I was doing the whole, well I'd like to walk more but I don't have a dog....

Then the dog died and I did, well if you'd still like to get out walking but are a bit uncomfortable on your own, I'd like to walk more

Got neewhere. Saw her earlier and I was reminded of your dog dating post

The lass I almost asked out had a dog ....
I was doing the whole, well I'd like to walk more but I don't have a dog....

Then the dog died and I did, well if you'd still like to get out walking but are a bit uncomfortable on your own, I'd like to walk more

Got neewhere. Saw her earlier and I was reminded of your dog dating post
She was probably mourning the dog , and going for a similar walk would perhaps be a trigger for her.

Go for one with a fresher dog. As I say you would need to be walking a dog ( borrowed one ) yourself to make the initial approach. Then , when she agrees to go out for a walk , borrow the dog again.
After a while just say your dog died , but you would still enjoy your walks together.

**. If you see the still alive dog out , after you have announced his deceasment , just ignore him.

Worst case she finds out , you can say “ look at the lengths I went to , to win you over. “.

She was probably mourning the dog , and going for a similar walk would perhaps be a trigger for her.

Go for one with a fresher dog. As I say you would need to be walking a dog ( borrowed one ) yourself to make the initial approach. Then , when she agrees to go out for a walk , borrow the dog again.
After a while just say your dog died , but you would still enjoy your walks together.

**. If you see the still alive dog out , after you have announced his deceasment , just ignore him.

Worst case she finds out , you can say “ look at the lengths I went to , to win you over. “.
😂

She has a rabbit that lass. I hate rabbits. Maybe I should get a rabbit though and post about my love of rabbits on Facebook. Then say hey guess what, you know I Facebook stalked you a while back and you accepted my friend request out of politeness? Well, now I've got a rabbit just like you

Or maybe not

But hmm 💡. My ageing next door neighbour has a dog

He regularly says he can't walk the dog beyond the end of the street cos of leg and circulation problems

It's an annoying little shit though

Back