Sinclair

Raich Carter

Striker
I thought wed got a coup in getting him in, so i ignored the 0 goals scored in his league career.

But hes been pretty poor so far, if wyke and potentially watmore (who i think will play upfront) are fully fit i dont see how he gets on the bench

I thought wed got a coup in getting him in, so i ignored the 0 goals scored in his league career.

But hes been pretty poor so far, if wyke and potentially watmore (who i think will play upfront) are fully fit i dont see how he gets on the bench
Scored v Peterborough 2-2

Lead the line as a centre forward. He kept drifting wide and offering nowt. He can do it because he held the ball up five mins before the break and won the flick to put Mcgeady through. For me he's one of those players who isn't a centre forward because he's not a goal threat nor a winger because he's not particularly tricky. Back into the centre backs and make a nuisance of yourself.

Correct, but that's not enough. Being a forward is about scoring goals.....like Maja.
He should have been playing today, unless of course he has a sight injury.

Aye, that's me point. Maja's finish proved why he is far superior. Makes it look easy.

Took him 19 minutes to touch the ball today and that went in between his legs and just touched him as it went past. His second touch was after 24 minutes when he blocked a clearance near the south west corner. That was about as good as it got for him. Barmy decision to start him ahead of Maja unless he thinks he needed resting but if that was the case he should've dropped Maja midweek

Don't think he's a striker for me, would work better alongside maja, I don't for the life of me understand the modern obsession with 1 striker, it makes no sense for a club like us to not be playing 2 forwards right up the pitch to pressure the back 4

I’d play them both with one off the other. Sinclair isn’t a striker as he constantly makes runs into the channels. He drags defenders away doing it though and would open space up for Maja. He also does all the legwork Maja doesnt.

I keep hearing about how Watmore will do this that and the other, seeing him somewhere near the bench would be nice.

Disagree, caused no end of problems for the defences in many of our games, he was superb away at Donny.

Back