Since the play offs...

Ruecroft

Central Defender
This place has been nothing but a cesspit of twist and moaning. Yes we failed last season in not getting promotion, but let's face it, it was close. If you had asked me this time last year, play offs would have been the best I would have expected after the years that preceded.

I think in the first few pre season games we have done ...ok. yesterday playing a team from the Portuguese top flight and really were the better team for the majority. Take some positives man. Let's just see where we are after a few games eh?

Rant owa

This place has been nothing but a cesspit of twist and moaning. Yes we failed last season in not getting promotion, but let's face it, it was close. If you had asked me this time last year, play offs would have been the best I would have expected after the years that preceded.

I think in the first few pre season games we have done ...ok. yesterday playing a team from the Portuguese top flight and really were the better team for the majority. Take some positives man. Let's just see where we are after a few games eh?

Rant owa
Some of comments after the failure to win a pre season game against a superior side have been mag esque. It’s great sport to laugh at the mags but We have a fair number of entitled and unrealistic fans.

Rant owa
At the start of last season I said that we should be aiming for the play offs, this was achieved although we failed to gain promotion at the final hurdle.
What was disappointing was the complete lack of form from being in a strong position to gain automatic promotion to failing in the play offs.

Rant owa
So we have to take positives out of a friendly but arnt allowed any negatives? Bit of a contradiction there mind. What people are worried about is the team was lacking pace and creativity and so far that’s very evident in preseason.

Aye,but after our first run of games I thought we were going up Auto, as we were a newish side and would progress as the season went on. We got worse, not better though.

This is true. It was a promising start. Obviously we were never going to keep it up. But it became worrying at the end of the season. If we get a CM and a winger or no.10 in then our squad will be improved on last season.

Only 1st or 2nd place will do this season.

Rant owa
Clappers gonna clap.

This is true. It was a promising start. Obviously we were never going to keep it up. But it became worrying at the end of the season. If we get a CM and a winger or no.10 in then our squad will be improved on last season.

Only 1st or 2nd place will do this season.

Agree, but I doubt we'll get it.

Back